Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
guitar_hero_logo.jpg

"During today's Activision Blizzard conference call, Activision Publishing CEO Mike Griffith boasted of a 'robust lineup' of three new Guitar Hero titles dropping before the midpoint of the year: Guitar Hero: Metallica in Q1 as well as "a new Guitar Hero game for the Nintendo DS" and 'a separate greatest hits compilation Guitar Hero game' in calendar Q2, (through June). In case that's not clear, the Guitar Hero Greatest Hits pack (or GH2 as we're likely to think of it) will include 'full-band versions of some of the most popular songs from previous Guitar Hero games and will be made available for the 360, PS3 and Wii.'

Something tells us that despite some healthy competition from the likes of Rock Band, with products like this 'greatest hits compilation' on the way, we're not going to be ripping our Guitar Hero tracks anytime soon."

Source

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
GUH
glare.gif
I have mixed reactions on this but GEEZ freaking really!!

YES it's a full freaking band mode but FUCK another GH game but actually its a good thing especially when the only game system I have is a Wii but this is better off as a DLC track pack or something.

I just hope the track list have TTFAF and The Devil Went Down to Georgia I want to play the drums mode of both...
tongue.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@serabii: is that supposed to be TTFAF? (through the fire and flames?) Or another track?

Also, GH and Rockband can fucking flood the market with games, DLC and whatever else they choose to release, software wise. Give us TONS of music to choose from. You'll have the OCD players buying EVERYTHING, and that'll give the rest of us a good selection from which to choose.

There are three packs i'd LOVE to see.

Jimmy Eat World pack would blow my mind.
Four Year Strong needs a few songs out here now.
And where the hell is my Led Zeppelin? Hmm, anyone?

But, do it, put out games and songs for all systems. Let us have a good selection from which to choose. Supply meeting demand would be a beautiful thing
smile.gif

EDIT: OH! And an AFI track pack would be badass... like the "Sing The Sorrow" album would blow my effing mind.
wink.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So a GH remake with with Drums and a Mic...

Would love to play Cowboys from Hell, One or Raining Blood on Drums, incorpperate the Double Bass pedal from GH: Metallica, that could be cool.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Oh Yeah "Moby Dick" by Led Zepplin would be totally bad ass on Drums seriously.

Or YYZ? I mean, yea, vocals for that would be dead easy *chuckle* but for Drums... i just got a little hard from that thought
ohmy.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'd love to see some more "the fall of troy" songs
smile.gif

and maybe some up-tempo post rock! (kyte, for example)..

greatest hits is a good thing for me though
smile.gif
since I only have Gh3 for wii and GHwt for ps3
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🥓 🍳 🍞 🍽️ 🥛