Hardware guitar hero drums

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy the drums ALONE, because redoctane seems to only sell the guitar alone, or the whole band kit. and i just want the drums because i already have the guitar. So, any one know a place?

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't exist (yet?)

There is no way to get only the drums and there are no 3rd party drums which work with the wii version of guitar hero world tour. It's possible that they'll release the drum kit by itself at some point, but for now, the only option you have is to buy the entire instrument set OR find some kid who owns Guitar Hero and persuade him to give the drum kit to you for free.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think I've seen on bestbuy that they will start to sell drumkits only fro GHWT Wii sometime in middle December.
I even had a link to that page with a price but I can't find it anymore.
I guess it could be possible to find people willing to trade their drums or even sell them if they got the game mainly for the guitar.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend rockband drums just for the sheer amount of compatible wii games (rockband 1, sampler vol 1, sampler 2 coming, acdc coming, rockband 2/samplers coming, japanese rockband w/ different music coming) and it plugs right in to the pc w/ no drivers for DTX Mania. I'm not sure how well GH drums work with pc

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yuyuyup, i have absolutely no clue what your talking about. Rockband drums on the wii dont work with Guitar hero WT. the examples you gave, i have no clue are (Samplers?) and i can care less if it plugs into the pc, i just want it to work with GHWT.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Balrogs.Pain said:
yuyuyup, i have absolutely no clue what your talking about. Rockband drums on the wii dont work with Guitar hero WT. the examples you gave, i have no clue are (Samplers?) and i can care less if it plugs into the pc, i just want it to work with GHWT.

He's basically just saying that you'll have a lot more songs to drum to when you buy the rock band drums
tongue.gif

But for your question refer to my other post and arm73's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...