Status
Not open for further replies.

saltyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has already been covered but am at wits end and dont want to be beaten by not doing this.

Is it possible for someone point me in the right direction on how to hack dlc please

Either by dl the song packs or with a wad hack.

I have tried allsorts to get this working but nothing shows up and the other method is very time consuming

can someone link me to the solution as ive had enough and cant really find any decent threads on this

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may want to phrase your questions - uh a little less like a pirate. "I want all the content from the music store for free"

Although not everyone here is totally against piracy, they just don't want to come right out and spell it out.

did you try google? That is usually a very good first step.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
A thread similar to what you are asking for, but for Rock Band 2 was shut down, so you're not likely to find your answers here. Just learn to use Google like everyone else... seriously, not only do you not want to pay for the content, you want it handed to you on a silver platter?

...this is exactly why all of the current DLC hacks suck so bad (massive loading times, etc), because pirates are LAZY and can't be bothered to figure out how to do it right... geez...

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there are lots of threads on how to do it on this forum and on your best friend too just click the magic "search button" or use google and that will give you everything you desire hehe

saltyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just dont get you guys sometimes piracy-sorry but didnt notice the section marked hacking lol kettle calling pot.

I for 1 have looked everywhere,used goggled and search on here

i was only asking a question like anyone else

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually "HACKING" is very different from "PIRATING". Hackers and hacking can be used to unlock devices to be used to thier full potential as well as letting you have full control over such devices to do with them as you wish. These people do this off thier own backs and often dont like the tag "PIRATE" as that is not what they are about.

PIRATING is more or less just STEALING. so to come on here and say it is the same is wrong.

As for your question... I wouldnt bother because if you cant work google to find the answer then you will have no chance in getting the hacks needed to work.

BTW.. All the methods work if you follow the instructions its just that there is almost always one slight detail left out to get it working on a PAL Wii.

saltyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wasnt having a dig like you said in post above i only want to get the most out of my wii

I havent called anyone and theres far worst forum threads on here was only asking a question if there was a link on how to do it.

Im not stupid have used goggle but all come up with the same idea i thought on here would have some answers

I dont pretend to be stupid and use the forums as the last resource and usually try and muddle through but on this occasion am struggling so thought would come on here and ask the question

sorry if i have offended people but only wanting answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM