Guitar Hero Costoms - Game ID Problem / USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by RolfThiel, May 7, 2009.

1. RolfThiel
    OP

Newcomer RolfThiel Advanced Member

United States
    We are playing a lot of GH Customs at home and they run great under the USB Loader. Problem is that they are actually all the same ID (90% GH3, 10% GH:A) ...
    Is there any way to change the Game ID in the USB Loader/ for the USB Loader? [​IMG]
    We are running softmod 3.2E, rev10, USBL 1.5 ...

Thanks for any advice!

2. --JoCa--

Member --JoCa-- GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    I think there was some way to change it, but then it won't load the save file, if I remember it right. Search the forums and you may find it...

3. RolfThiel
    OP

Newcomer RolfThiel Advanced Member

United States
    Yes, found sth about The GHOST - but no instructions besides making a whole new GH Custom ...
    Any chance for sth easy like f.e. trucha signer?

4. --JoCa--

Member --JoCa-- GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    I remember it was something like changing the letters that identify each game, like RZ4E or somthing similar. If was before installing a ISO into the drive with WBFS.

Then again, you won't be able to load the save file, since Wii recognizes the save file from these very letters.

5. borissaid

Member borissaid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I used the old WBFS Tool (v18 I think) and renamed the ID of the iso before adding it to the WBFS partition. I had 2 custom GH's plus the real one so I named one something like RGHP52 and the other RGHX52 (my original was RGHE52). Saving/loading works fine for me.