Guitar Hero 5 - USB Loader GX Problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Jrofl24, Jun 3, 2010.

Jun 3, 2010
  1. Jrofl24
    OP

Newcomer Jrofl24 Newbie

United States
    I've been trying to play Guitar Hero 5 with USB Loader GX. I've followed the instructions with installing the ios222 and 223, and I load the game with 223. It plays fine, but I'm having problems with it.

1. It freezes when:
    • Going to music studio
    • Getting online
    • Inputting cheats through options
    • At results screen EVERY time I play "Lonely as the Night"
    It's random which happens each time.

2. Sometimes the game will keep running (track keeps going or animations do) but my controllers become disconnected and I have to hard reset.
    • Playing
    • Sitting still
    • Pausng
    • Failing
    • Scrolling through menu
    It does this everytime I play. The longest I have been able to go is about an hour without it doing it. But I had to not fail, pause, or let it sit still on the menus. The only place it hasn't done any of this is the character creation screens and logo maker.

My USB Loader GX also has problems with 223. Everytime I choose it, if I don't pick the game fast enough, it will freeze and I have to hard reset. It also freezes while in the options menu. I can't change it back to use 249 unless I choose the default settings option, click exit, then hard reset.

I searched and have seen that this question has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find anyone with the same problems as me.

My system is 4.2u. I used Hermes v5 to install the ios's and I have the newest version of USB Loader.

Any help would be nice.