LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with Guitar Hero 5 (NTSC) and Band Hero (PAL). I can start up both games and get to the "Party Play" modes but I can not get to the main menu to access my save and the rest of he game. I have a NTSC-U Wii and I did a comparison of these two games with against "Guitar Hero: Metallica" and "The Beatles: Rockband". The later two games play perfectly (from my disc channel). The problem seems to be with games that run on the GH5 engine I managed to get GH5 and Band Hero to properly play twice last week but 90 % of the time they never want to load the main menu. They just hang on he loading screen before the menu. As always any help and suggestions would be helpful. Also...

1) I already did a secondary burn of Band Hero the problem is still there

2) I don't have the proper means to USB load any of these games

3) I'm outta disc :P

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Band Hero disc...being PAL and all I will assume certain things, but is the image you are burning off scrubbed my any chance? I know some games tended to be problematic if they was scrubbed

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem when loading off USB, and turning off the wifi or not connecting at all seems to make it work. I'm not sure why honestly since GH:WoR and any other games seem to connect just fine.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem when loading off USB, and turning off the wifi or not connecting at all seems to make it work. I'm not sure why honestly since GH:WoR and any other games seem to connect just fine.

You are right! The problem is I actually want to play online so turning off WiFi is a bitch to deal with. Never had this issue before so I wonder what gives. There is also no way to turn auto log-on off in the game's option menu, from what I can see. This is a total bummer.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update!

I seem to have "Guitar Hero 5" back to normal. I deleted the PAL Band Hero save file. it seems like the two GH stores were conflicting with each other. It's a crying shame too because I can't find the US version of Band Hero anywhere and I already decorated my PAL disc :P Of course P.M.s are always welcomed ;). I still need to re-burn GH 5 and 6 (Will do that once I get disc, It's time to go hunting for Band Hero (NTSC) :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night