Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gdrums.jpg

Seems as if the bulky Guitar Hero: World Tour drums are going to get a a nice makeover in time for the release of Guitar Hero 5. An image (shown above) reveals a more slimline version of the drum set.

QUOTE said:
Looks like that bulky Guitar Hero World Tour drumset might be getting itself an extreme makeover in time for the launch of Guitar Hero 5. According to our source, the blurred render above is the newest plastic percussion peripheral, and while functionality remains the same, it's moved the control console to the forefront, given the cymbals a more well-rounded existence, and done away with some of that body, particularly on the top and on the stand -- all in a all, a much more Rock Band look, if we do say so ourselves.

News Source: Engadget

~De arimasu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where would the buttons go?
huh.gif

I'm not gonna believe this to be true until it's confirmed by Neversoft but it looks slightly more appealing than the current drum set.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great, now Wii owners can smash their Wiimotes with their drumsticks if they aren't careful. I hope they intend on doing a proper cover to prevent any damage to the buttons on the Wii drum kit. And it better be well built, the WT drums fucking suck so badly, one of the pads on my kit is almost dead. Plus a better pad design that isn't as clunky and noisy would be nice as well as a far nicer balanced kit in terms of stability, the current one is so top heavy and is poorly shaped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1