Hacking Guitar Hero 5 DLC by Hairyballsagna

Jrofl24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed it and it worked perfect. It's just that when I play the song from the sd card it disappears when I'm finished playing it. It's not on my wii memory or my sd card.

I'm playing GH5 with USB loader gx.

----Edit-----
I left the game and saw that it was still on my sd card, but it didn't delete from my system memory when I finished playing.

jelmew

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do people know that at (censored site) you can get the tools to make the most up to date wads for your region?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i keeping getting an error code called 204704. so what the fuck is up with that is there a fix or are we fucking in the ass of downloads.

zero.echelon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DJPlace said:
guys i keeping getting an error code called 204704. so what the fuck is up with that is there a fix or are we fucking in the ass of downloads.

I had the same error.
Just Run the game with uLoader & IOS222 rev 4 (37+38) and you'll can download again.
Then you can play with the DLC in any other loader (Or with DarkCORP/cIOSCORP)

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i should also metion that's i'm using dark corps so install uloader won't screw anything up right?

also i keep getting a black screen... when i load it through uloader...

also what version of uloader are you using.

zero.echelon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DJPlace said:
i should also metion that's i'm using dark corps so install uloader won't screw anything up right?

I use uLoader 5.1D (Latest).
You can grab your cIOS222 for GH/RB games from cIOS 222 Installer V4
In the menu just select install IOS222, then choose Use IOS 38 merged with 37
Also you can use the DLC hack on uloader (Loading DLC from HDD)

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zero.echelon said:
DJPlace said:

i don't know what you mean by DLC hack and i'm using an sd card that is if that matters and when i try to load it with nand it fails... saying error something nand then i get booted to the homebrew channel menu.

also new songs it won't let me download i can download all the old ones but i really want to download lady gaga's just dance and queen's killer Queen. any one else have this problem?

zero.echelon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DJPlace said:
zero.echelon said:
DJPlace said:

i don't know what you mean by DLC hack and i'm using an sd card that is if that matters and when i try to load it with nand it fails... saying error something nand then i get booted to the homebrew channel menu.

also new songs it won't let me download i can download all the old ones but i really want to download lady gaga's just dance and queen's killer Queen. any one else have this problem?

Do this:
Get an external HDD and format a partition on it (FAT32)
Download 'FSTOOLBOX' app for HBC and do a NAND Dump.
Move all the contents from folder SD:/FSTOOLBOX to USB:/nand
NOW you can run your GH5 with uLoader's DLC Hack (It will download the DLC to your HDD instead of your NAND)
If downloading songs from music store still fails then you'll need to use the PC tools

radugb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zero.echelon said:
DJPlace said:
zero.echelon said:
DJPlace said:

Do this:
Get an external HDD and format a partition on it (FAT32)
Download 'FSTOOLBOX' app for HBC and do a NAND Dump.
Move all the contents from folder SD:/FSTOOLBOX to USB:/nand
NOW you can run your GH5 with uLoader's DLC Hack (It will download the DLC to your HDD instead of your NAND)
If downloading songs from music store still fails then you'll need to use the PC tools

Instead of doing a NAND dump with FSTOOLBOX, could I just use my NAND.bin & keys.bin backups that bootmii created? I'm very new to all this stuff so if this was a stupid question, feel free to say so.
Also, will uLoader's DLC hack work with the band hero to GH5 import or do I still need to find a UOID? And finally, how should I configure uLoader for the DLC hack. I have some songs I downloaded already to my SD card, so I'd need to copy those to the Wii memory then use the copy DLC option?

RangerLink667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jakejm79 said:
Code:
*PAL USERS READ THIS!

1. Delete your Account in the Wii Shop Channel
2. Using Any Region Changer, change your Wii Shop Code to U.S.
3. Load up the shop channel at least once
4. Proceed to install the hack

IMPORTANT: You will lose all previous content that you have bought (wiiware/virtual console/dlc)

This has been reported as working, but this is not recommended unless you know what you are doing.
Do this at your own risk, if you know what you are doing, you should be fine, and able to download.
PAL users have an answer!

sorry to bump this, but i need info ^^; does this still work? i heard that apparently ninty blocked this from working recently, and i dont want to have to delete my shop account in case it doesnt work :/

Ferriske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RangerLink667 said:
jakejm79 said:
Code:
*PAL USERS READ THIS!

1. Delete your Account in the Wii Shop Channel
2. Using Any Region Changer, change your Wii Shop Code to U.S.
3. Load up the shop channel at least once
4. Proceed to install the hack

IMPORTANT: You will lose all previous content that you have bought (wiiware/virtual console/dlc)

This has been reported as working, but this is not recommended unless you know what you are doing.
Do this at your own risk, if you know what you are doing, you should be fine, and able to download.
PAL users have an answer!

sorry to bump this, but i need info ^^; does this still work? i heard that apparently ninty blocked this from working recently, and i dont want to have to delete my shop account in case it doesnt work :/

why would you want to do this ?? do a google search there are PAL PC Tools out for both GH and RB2. There is no need to change your shop to the USA one now.
I have the PAL tools and they work great, and there was no messing around with doing a shop change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s