Guitar Hero 5 cioscorps help... and i need to unstaill something....

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DJPlace, Aug 31, 2009.

1. DJPlace
    OP

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    i follwed 2 ways the one with cios corps and the the guitar hero 5 topic... this is what i did and i want to get rid of it...

And in SoftChip select IOSxxx it should work.. (where IOSxxx == the IOS you chose to install as).
    Check the update list I posted above against the IOS you have installed on your system. It might help to solve your problem.

Note: the multi-cios installer is kind of funky to use.
    Use the D-pad to control what you are installing...
    Left / Right on the D-pad chooses the IOS you are installing as in my case I chose IOS248 (left once).
    Up / Down on the D-pad chooses the custom IOS and IOS rev7 dip (down 3 times will result in IOS37 with IOS37).

So to make is super easy:
    •Load the multi-cios installer using HBC.
    •Press LEFT once to select to install as IOS248.
    •Press DOWN three times to select to install custom IOS37 with IOS37 rev7 dip.
    •Press A to install.

•Load SoftChip using HBC.
    •Press + to select to use IOS248.
    •Enable the 002 error patch (I verified this is required).
    •Press A to load game.

•Rock out with your **** out!
    I guess I should add that if you want DS link-ability you will need to have IOS56 installed, preferably the one that comes with the game (IOS56-64-v5146).
    But people have reported it working on older versions of IOS56 as well.

also i get an error with the disc... and i burned it with out removeing anything...

should i have removed something please let me know...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice