netaware

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am using Neogamma r6 and I cannot get GH5 to run from Disc.
All i see is help with USB loader.. Will any figure out how to get this working with disc loader?

topdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem.
Not much help for backup disc loaders....
sad.gif

jkeysers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't Uloader a USB loader only solution? I've seen the thread for getting it working on disc using cIOScorp, but havent heard much about getting it running on NeoGamma.

Anyone know of a way?

owyn999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any update on this, I would like to continue using this loader since I use the disc based option not the USB or SD option

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just use the Rebooter option in Neogamma. Set the rebooter option to skip update and copyright check. Then click use rebooter, and your Wii will restart. Click on the Wii disc channel, and Guitar Hero 5 will actually load there.

I've tested this and it works great.

Always use the newest Neogamma for best compatibility also.

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175361

(Yes I'm aware this is an old ass thread, but It shows up on front page google search's. So thought it would be best to leave the solution.)

lilzad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kakkoii said:
Just use the Rebooter option in Neogamma. Set the rebooter option to skip update and copyright check. Then click use rebooter, and your Wii will restart. Click on the Wii disc channel, and Guitar Hero 5 will actually load there.

I've tested this and it works great.

Always use the newest Neogamma for best compatibility also.

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175361

(Yes I'm aware this is an old ass thread, but It shows up on front page google search's. So thought it would be best to leave the solution.)
i have done this and it still doesnt work it shows on tht channel the game but then when i press start the controllers turn off and the screen goes blank you no wats wrong?

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uloader and hermes is for usb loading, using multi cios which installs to 232 and softchip r99 those games works for me there are some guides on wiihacks what you need to do, if you get an error you when you try to install 232 then you have to run trucha bug restorer once you got 232 installed and loading through softchip then those games will work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?