Guitar Hero 4 news

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
Moots said:
For those of you who may not have seen, Kotaku had a bit of news on Guitar Hero 4.

Its basically saying that they won't just be focusing on guitars, there shalt be multiple instruments, and vocals

Guitar Hero 4

They're trying to make it the Rock Band killer. Let's hope the guitar and drum controllers are better than Rock Band's.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish that Konami would release Guitar Freaks in english. I personally find Guitar Freaks to be a lot better. Guitar Heroes or Rock Band isn't that bad, but the choice of songs are quite limited.. I mean in terms of genre. Guitar Freaks has many genres but the only bad thing about it at the moment is that if there is vocal, it's in japanese.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why don't they do something with all those registered names they got? Guitar Villian, Drum Hero, etc, etc...

Poor Activision seems to be one step behind. They buy Guitar Hero, then the creators make something better. Oh crap they say. Well, we'll just modify Guitar Hero into Rock Band Hero.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
That's kinda sad
tongue.gif

Worst thing is that the rock band instruments will probably not be compatible.. so, if you already have rock band and buy that.. you'll need to have a lot of space to store all the drums and guitars
tongue.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i am scared for guitar hero franchise.

rock band has drums/bass/vocals already, with better DLC from live.

if guitar hero 4 doesn't work with my GH3/rock band instruments why would anyone buy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse