Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to make a custom gh3. i was wondering if there was a gh3 iso that has all of the songs removed specifically for cusomization. please help!
smile.gif

Seraph863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just remove the songs yourself. It really is simple and somewhat quick. The GUI from ScoreHero (?) will take care of everything.

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
So you're asking us if we can point you to the location of an illegal backup of a game that's been modified?

No.
ugh no. i own gh3 i just dont want to back it up cause itll take forever and besides if it has no content, what am i stealing?? ha

Photokon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark_anth said:
hankchill said:
So you're asking us if we can point you to the location of an illegal backup of a game that's been modified?

No.
ugh no. i own gh3 i just dont want to back it up cause itll take forever and besides if it has no content, what am i stealing?? ha

It's like 2 hours
rolleyes.gif

apu2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dark_anth said:
too long lol and besides, im curious

The point of this forum is to receive help with what you want to do. If you're not willing to learn by trying, then you won't get anywhere, especially if you ask for illegal ISO files. Note: It is still stealing even if the music is removed. You would be stealing the game engine and resources (animations, etc) anyway.

icon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark_anth said:
I want to make a custom gh3. i was wondering if there was a gh3 iso that has all of the songs removed specifically for cusomization. please help!
smile.gif

I don't think that would be really helpful since you actually replace the old songs with the new ones. I don't think you actually delete anything. BTW, the real work is all the prep. work that needs to be done to get the new songs/charts ready to insert.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.