Guilty Gear Xrd : Rev 2 is getting a free Ps4 demo tommorow

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by lcie nimbus, Apr 30, 2017.

1. lcie nimbus
    OP

lcie nimbus 100th degree asskicker

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    ....And it's for PlayStation Plus members only, at least, that's what Aksys Games is saying.

upload_2017-4-30_11-49-22.png

The free demo will be GG fans chance to try the game for an entire month before the latest entry in the Guilty Gear series is released.

some key features include.

I'm thinking of buying a playstation plus membership just to try this demo out before the game itself is released.
    @Sonic Angel Knight .......you might wanna check this out...

Source : http://www.aksysgames.com/2017/04/28/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-demo-hits-north-america-may-1st/

cvskid likes this.
  2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Lol, i got the info about this last night, it doesn't seem like it has online mode for the demo so it would be cool to try it online at least but seem like is not the case. But i'll check it out though. :P

cvskid and lcie nimbus like this.
  3. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    I agree but at the same time guilty gear is not a game where you can spend a couple of hours in training mode and then jump online unlike something like street fighter v.

lcie nimbus likes this.
  4. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Depends, if you wanna be a top player, no you can't do that, but if you play tutorial, then combo training, then matchup training, it takes about maybe 2 hours and you can least stand against top rank players. I did just that and i won a few fights against players 10 ranks higher than me, especially on my very first fight into online mode. :P

Truth be told, the game itself is a full player instruction manual on how to be good at the game most games don't have a great tutorial mode for new player, to beginners of fighting games, to mid tier to advance tier, players, the game teaches just about everything to the player that is hard to not have known what to do, the only you would have to do on your own is practice combos, reflexes and muscle memory against all characters move sets, and player habits. It could be said that the game holds a definitive "Noob to advance guide to fighting games" At least for that game specifically. :P

Only thing i wish this game had was the english voice cast back, i found it funny when they talk to each other cause they would always be upset and pissed off. Lol, why the game removed the english dub was questionable since it had no information about it.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Apr 30, 2017
    cvskid likes this.