Guilty Gear DS crashing? o.o;;

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by CPhantom, Sep 2, 2008.

1. CPhantom
    OP

CPhantom The Noob :(

May 14, 2008
    United States
    So I just decided to try this game, as I am getting into the GG series now xD however, it is crashing obsessively on my R4 o.o;;;

any reason why? It seems like a juicy game!

2. weiff

weiff GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2006
    Try downloading a different copy or if you trimmed it just use the pure copy. Also make sure you aren't using any cheat codes. Short of that... I played the game for a while, it was glitchy but never crashed crashed on me.

3. Uzumakijl

Uzumakijl GBAtemp Fan

Aug 21, 2008
    Mexico
    If you are new to GG please dont play this!!! This game is the poor one of the GG series, I better recomend GG Isuka or GGXX, The moveset of this game is horrible, they sustituided the normal combos for a simple atacks of Right+A or something.... I dont recomend GG DS because the real GG series are Harder and better. [​IMG]

4. Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2008
    Thailand
    No big loss. This is probably the worst Guilty Gear game. If you want to play a decent Guilty Gear on the go you'd need to get a PSP, unfortunately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice