1. xornhgs

xornhgs Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Thanks for your help @FancyNintendoGamer567, but I change and delete and it doesnt work. The main problem is in the system menu and none wad works.

2. sfs76

sfs76 Member
    Newcomer

France
    I tried to install the "System Menu v4.3 (v610) (vWii).wad" backed up from a PAL WiiU on my PAL WiiU.

But I got this message from Some YAWMM Mod WAD manager: "I won't install the wrong regions SM" "ERROR! (ret=0)"

I can't understand what happens: both WiiU are PAL (launch PAL versions of Disc games). Has someone some idea on the reason the WAD installer thinks my WiiU is from a different region than PAL?
    Of note, I'm wondering from the beginning if my issue is not linked to the use of a (possibly corrupted) NTSC wbfs file which would have modified some deep setting in the vWii.

Digging in the directory tree of the vWii, I noticed 2 hidden channels in /title/00010008: "HALP - Region Select (EUR) v2" and "vWii System Channel (EUR) v31".
    Are they worth being replaced to get rif of the 'corrputed system file' messages?

I also found on wiibrew.org that the menu system v4.3 is somehow linked to IOS58 and IOS62 (in addition to IOS80 described in this guide). Same question; is there some interest to reinstall them from WADs got on a working vWii?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  3. MrChon

MrChon Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Guys, I have a problem... I really need help to restore the vwii nand, I tell you my situation... I installed the ios badly and dismantled them and stupidly left the wad manager injected into the wii u, so now I can't open anything because I don't have any ios... my console is American, it's really going to be a year and I still don't have solutions... please help me get the ios to inject them through FTPiiu, to backup or some advice please help me :(

4. Louis130704YT

Louis130704YT Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    what did you say i cant find any of the info here. i can find @xornhgs just can you explain what you said,(i found you said replace it from a NAND Backup,well didn't you read that (I dont have a nand backup.)

5. FancyNintendoGamer567

FancyNintendoGamer567 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Clearly you're not following what I said.
    Use FT2SD (on Wii U mode w/ CFW) to dump your SLCCMPT (vWii NAND) folder, and then put the directory of the NAND Backup to the dumped SLCCMPT folder.

6. Qinsmoon8080

Qinsmoon8080 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Save my vwii by ur work, thank you very much!

GaryOderNichts likes this.
  7. dimaan29

dimaan29 Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    [QUOTE = "SundayWarrior, post: 8660726, member: 454870"] Я только что отправил сообщение, что это работает для меня. Замена файлов в папке (iod58, ios80, системное меню) - безопасно, это не уникально. Если нужно - просто сделайте резервную копию оригинала, но если в кирпиче нет причин для этого.
    Теперь я пытаюсь найти нового пользователя с кирпича VWII для проверки моей теории "легко исправить".
    Нет необходимости в пачках, не нужно устанавливать разрешения и т. Д. Просто вырежьте плохие файлы на кирпичном VII и извлеките хорошее из донора. [/ QUOTE]
    У меня есть брикнутая WiiU, точнее, не работает режим vWii (логотип и черный экран) после неудачной установки какой-то странной IOS. Резервной копии нет. WiU 5.5.4 EUR. Мне нужны файлы системного меню с другой исправной консоли. Может кто-нибудь отправить их мне в личный кабинет?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

У меня есть брикнутая WiiU, точнее, не работает режим vWii (логотип и черный экран) после неудачной установки какой-то странной IOS. Резервной копии нет. WiU 5.5.4 EUR. Мне нужны файлы системного меню с другой исправной консоли. Может кто-нибудь отправить их мне в личный кабинет?

8. FancyNintendoGamer567

United States
    Is there a rule here about English only? Regardless or not, better to at least try using Google Translate instead of leaving it in full Russian.

9. dimaan29

dimaan29 Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    I have a briknutaya WiiU, more precisely, vWii mode does not work (logo and black screen) after a failed installation of some strange IOS. There is no backup. WiU 5.5.4 EUR. I need the system menu files from another working console. Can someone send them to my personal account? I need the slccmpt01/title files where the IOS file is stored

Attached Files:

10. switchdu62

switchdu62 Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    hi everyone here I come to you because I made a big mistake I am currently on a Wii u in 5.5.4 EUR with haxchi+CBHC installed on my console, I accidentally via ftpiiU and filezilla to delete the SLCCMPT01 folder from my console directory and not having done any backup of this folder before the removal I would like to know if by extracting instead from the backups of my nand from my vwii via wii u nand extractor re-import the contents of the SLCCMPT01 folder on my Wii u via ftpiiu or I need a working SLCCMPT01 folder to restore the folder permissions KNOWING THAT I AM ONLY ONE WII U at my disposal

thank you in advance for your help

11. dimaan29

dimaan29 Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    I have a SLCCMPT01 folder, only vWii mode does not work, but you can play WiiWare, Wii and GameCube games if you pack these games with TeconMoons WiiVC injector and install them using WUP installer. You will need to place the SLCCMPT01 folder via FTP Everywhere and make the file system permission via Python.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I could give you this folder, but you can't give links here. Send me an email to my email address [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    MrChon likes this.
  12. Louis130704YT

Louis130704YT Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Well i dont understand my slccmpt01 folder is corrupted/semi-bricked already and dont have a nand backup. but fine. i'll try it later, by the way,thanks for the infomation,i will message you if it goes wrong.thanks for your help :D

13. FancyNintendoGamer567

United States
    the dumped SLCCMPT is basically a NAND backup

14. switchdu62

switchdu62 Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Could someone help me with my previous message or get me the own Slcppml01 file for a European vwii thanks

15. FancyNintendoGamer567

United States
    Use CFW and FT2SD to dump your SLCCMPT01 (assuming your Wii U Menu works fine).

16. dimaan29

dimaan29 Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    I can help you, I have this file. A good man recently gave it to me. I can share this file with you. Write your mail, then I can send you a link to download the file. My mail: [email protected]

17. FancyNintendoGamer567

United States
    Hope he reads my message instead.

18. xornhgs

xornhgs Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi @Qinsmoon8080.
    What exactly you did, because a try everything and not work in my vWii.

19. HulkWogan

HulkWogan Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Guys, I have just bought a used wiiu from ebay and the 'wii menu' mode launches to the safety screen and then shuts down the console completely, I cannot get an answer from the seller to find out if they tampered with any ios's.

Could something in this thread help me as Google returns very little and what it does I have tried (Internet settings) to no avail.

I have CBHC installed and did a backup yesterday (the day it arrived) but I believe I have a backup of a nand that may have already been corrupted, Wiiu mode works as expected however.

Thanks.

20. MrChon

MrChon Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Guys, I've been looking for a solution for how to install the ios in the vwii nand for more than a month (since I can't do or open injected applications).. the truth is that with getting the ios 80 or just getting a backup copy that open the injected games.. i'm happy!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - GaryOderNichts, [Guide], Unbrick