[Guide] vWii Unbrick Guide by GaryOderNichts

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by GaryOderNichts, Jan 8, 2019.

1. GaryOderNichts
    OP

GaryOderNichts Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    Germany
    You don't need to extract your otp.bin you just need to have in in the same folder as the rest of the nand to extract it...

2. Bomberman82

Bomberman82 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2019
    Germany
    OH man, could i ask your something i got find my Nand.bin and Keys.bin Now i must know how to build up this into my WiiU Console. My vwii is bricked and YAWMM don´t runs with the injektionmode and also other original Wii-Games don´t runs anymore because my mistake. Good god i made an NAND Backup with Dump Mii Nand i got the files and i could see it with the NAND-Extractor. But i need help if it´s possible to bring data back with and FTP Connection???. I would give it a try to build up an FTP-Connection but im afraid to break even more and the WiiU OS is the only stabble thing now.

Thank you in advance

Last edited by Bomberman82, Jul 11, 2019
  3. SundayWarrior

SundayWarrior Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2018
    Russia
    Try my swap method. See on previous page.
    With ftpiiu just be careful - read, check, and then do

4. Bomberman82

Bomberman82 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2019
    Germany
    HOLLLYY Shiiitt!!!

I made it man thank you and this community for your effort and help. I made it because i delete the holy "00000000001" Folder or better to say overwrite it with the file in my nand dump the funny part everthing now looks perfect. Even my Networkconnection was fixed what the reason was for this miss. :wacko:

Thank you again this rescued my day.
    :):):)

Last edited by Bomberman82, Jul 11, 2019
  5. Bomberman82

Bomberman82 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2019
    Germany
    I find out that the reason for the networkconnection fail is on the Homebrew Appstore when he don´t able to make a connection it´s bricking my holy vwii system don´t have network than. And that is the hard part to fix it. Now it´s happen again because of the appstore.