1. Tsebe

Tsebe Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    I have 2 questions about ps vita hacking.If i want the minimal i can only install h-encore? and 2nd speedfly has cheatcodes how to install them? if anyone knows.Thank you in advance!

2. Mark1381

Mark1381 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I have a question maybe someone can answer. I finally got h-encore up and running on my PSTV running 3.65. My only worry is my PSN account has a LOT of digital purchases through my PS4, so I have a few questions.

1. can Sony nail my account if I'm playing a downloaded Vita game and a trophy pops up that syncs with my account?
    2. if I want to remove my account, I need to update. I could by pass the update with VitaUpdateBlocker, but will Sony be able to trace that and will that cause any problems?

Basically I want my PSTV to be a system to try games out that I will legitimately buy on my PS Vita system if I like them enough I don't know if there is any harm having my PSN account linked to my PSTV. All I've done installed h-encore (not enso) and I don't want to go any further unless I know I'm safe.

3. boombox

boombox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Anyone else having problems with QCMA not downloading and error-ing out?

Last edited by boombox, Jul 25, 2018
  4. LuigiXL

LuigiXL GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hi all, I am struggling to find a solution using search or youtube.. I have a 3.68 Vita Slim (1gb internal memory) which runs h-encore perfectly. I am able to get my vita to see my SD2VITA after running h-encore and the SD size shows in the system information.. I can download and install Vitashell from h-encore menu. But then it says the file is corrupt when opening the bubble.. I previously used QMCA to load Vitashell with PSV Imgtools but even when i managed to get the Vitashell to run, it would not install any vpk i tried, nor would it update itself (to 1.94)

I am going in circles, is there a definitive way to use sd2vita as your main memory and the internal 1GB for nothing. I do not have a Sony memory card.
    Any ideas much appreciated!

Last edited by LuigiXL, Jul 25, 2018
  5. NiMR0D9TIN85

NiMR0D9TIN85 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Hi Guys I am on 3.65 Enso and wanted to update to 3.68 and for me its ok to re-apply the patch everytime I reboot my PS Vita, so question is how can I uninstall 3.65 enso and update to 3.68 and applied H-Encore.

6. Bajdo

Bajdo Member
    Newcomer

Afghanistan
    Cannot get PKGj to work. Installed it today, I put this:

url_games http://nopaystation.com/tsv/games.tsv
    url_updates http://nopaystation.com/tsv/updates.tsv
    url_dlcs http://nopaystation.com/tsv/dlcs.tsv
    url_psx_games http://nopaystation.com/tsv/psxgames.tsv
    url_psp_games http://nopaystation.com/tsv/pspgames.tsv
    url_comppack http://nopaystation.com/tsv/comppack/

in the config.txt file in the ux0:/pkgi/ folder according to the readme on the pkgj site. It cannot find the database when I run it.

And what does the pkgj.elf file do? (can be dowloaded along with the vpk-file)

7. jpatty

jpatty Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I have been trying to get h-encore on my 3.65... i created the back up file and everything was good on the computer end. But when i connect my vita to PC via USB cable my computer recognizes the Vita but as soon as i hit content manager - copy content my Vita disconnects from my PC, My vita then says that i need to do a system update. Is there a setting i need to turn off or did i mess something up on a previous step? Should i just upgrade to 3.68 and re-do the hack?

Thanks

8. Redbunnymoon

Redbunnymoon GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    i have the same problem D:

9. jpatty

jpatty Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I am going to update to 3.68 and do the hack over again. I will let you know how it goes!

10. Mark1381

Mark1381 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Download VITA Update Blocker and run it on your PC. Go to your VITA internet settings and edit advanced to connect to the proxy shown on the VITA Update Blocker command prompt. Open the PS Store on your VITA, you'll notice some info on the VITA Update Blocker command prompt, if you accessed the PS Store it was a success. Remove the proxy settings and then connect wirelessly to your PC using the Content Manager and QCMA, it won't ask you to update.

This is how I did it using PSTV, I assume it'd be the same for the VITA itself.

11. jpatty

jpatty Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I tried that easiest thing was just update to 3.68 I didn’t have to change a single thing and it installed. Now I am just trying to figure it now that I have HENkaku settings what to do with them lol

12. Groomery

Groomery GBAtemp Regular

Hello! I want to be able to install games using no NP DRM method.
    I have My settings/tai folder in ur0: i just hacked My vita and in the guide i followed it forced me to have it there https://vita.hacks.guide/get-started
    I have a 1000 vita model and im on 365 firmware.
    When i refresh no games appear????

Last edited by Groomery, Jul 29, 2018
  13. Garou

Garou GBAtemp Maniac

you need to explain your issue better. were you using pkgj? how did you setup your pkgj config file, etc
    by the way, is there no one maintaining this thread? @Voxel @Tom Bombadildo ?
    I also have questions I need to ask but too lazy to create a thread :P (because it's a simple yes or no question)

14. NiMR0D9TIN85

NiMR0D9TIN85 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Hi is there a guide on how to unistall 3.65 Enso andupdate the vita to 3.68? I googled it but I dont get any guide regarding on how to unistall and update to 3.68. thanks in advnce

15. johnny-sasaki

johnny-sasaki Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    so,if I play games using NoNpDRM and using PKGj,can I normally get trophies for my main account?or is there any risk of being detected and banned?and what if those games get updates?Can I normally download them even if they are from NoNpDRM and PKGj?

Last edited by johnny-sasaki, Aug 13, 2018
  16. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    You can get trophies, yes, and it's almost 100% likely Sony can detect you're playing a pirated game. Whether or not you will get banned for it is currently unknown, as there hasn't been a single ban whatsoever from Sony since Henkaku released 2 years ago.

Game updates can be installed when you're using the live area page, but PKGJ supports updates as well so you can just use that instead.

And I don't believe you can normally download the game from PSN if it's already installed.

If you're worried at all about any kind of potential ban risk, then I would suggest creating a dummy PSN account, so if at some point Sony decides to ban everyone's account who has used Henkaku, you won't lose your main account and whatever purchases you made there.

17. johnny-sasaki

johnny-sasaki Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Thanks.Another question:what's the difference between PKGi and PKGj?Also,if I can download the updates from them,can I have access to DLC too?That would be helpful for games that have been delisted.

18. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    For some unknown reasons, NoNpDrm dumped Monster Moonpiece and Moero Chronicle can't be installed on 3.68 H-encore (already tried the package from different sources) while all other games works fine. anyone wanna try to install it??

Last edited by leon315, Aug 13, 2018
  19. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    PKGj is a fork of PKGi that is more up to date. You should use PKGj instead of PKGi. And yes, PKGj does support installing DLC as well. I don't believe it has games that have been de-listed from PSN, but I couldn't say since very very few games have been delisted.

20. johnny-sasaki

johnny-sasaki Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 are the ones I remember now.So,if I want to get them,I will have to find another way,right?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Ultimate, [GUIDE], Hacking