• Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You actually can if you are on 3.36 or under. Use Vita Bubble Blower to blow the games you have placed in PSP/GAME/ into home screen bubbles!
But unfortunately, you're on 3.55, right? :(
if you're free anytime, could you keep your eyes peeled for cheap-ish vita mother board replacements?
i'm gonna look for thenext few days or weeks, but if i could find one with 3.36 and under, i may get it, because replacing the mother board is reallllllyyyy easy. If not, I understand :)

and yes i am on 3.55 : P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm only seeing ones from china on ebay LOL

Reactions: Deleted User

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20160706_195546.jpg oh look, a wild psx game running on 3.55 :3

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The TN-V11 overlay is also permanent, which also means it can also survive things like a database rebuild.
I was wondering one thing, does it also survive a system update? I'm on 3.36 right now and if I were to use the email hack to overlay Numblast with TN-V11, would I still be able to launch TN-V11 on firmware 3.60?

D

Deleted User

OP
Instead of the above guy's "No." answer, which doesn't really give any specific detail as to why it doesn't work, I shall tell you why. :)

It won't work when you update to 3.60 because TN-V11 and ARK are blocked as of 3.57, leaving them as non-functional bubbles on the home screen. (But VHBL was not blocked as it has access to usermode functions only) Speaking of which, VHBL will work all the way up to the latest firmware, as of typing, but it doesn't let you run PSP/PS1 backups, only PSP homebrew and emulators.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: WiiUBricker

cloudfe

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Reading through the thread, I've found some mentions of Rejuvenate performing differently depending on the firmware it runs on. Can someone tell me more about this?

D

Deleted User

OP
I just got my hands on a 3.36 vita should i stay on this version or is there a better one i should update to.
3.36 is a great firmware to be on for easy Vita hacking. You are able to do most of today's available hacks; and that includes main hacks like TN-V, ARK, VHBL, the email exploit, and Rejuvenate (PSM exploit). It is also the latest safe firmware for direct write access to PSP/GAME/ on the memory card, as 3.50-3.52 will require Smoke's PSP-INSTALLER method to write to PSP/GAME, and that's when it can get a bit fiddly and pointless.

Furthermore, if you have ARK or TN-V installed on a 3.36 or lower Vita, you can use Vita Bubble Blower to blow your PSP games and homebrew into bubbles on your Vita Home Screen for easy access them. :)

exodia969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend lent me his memory card but it is linked to his acount so i cant use it without going to psn is there anything i can do about this my ps tv is 3.20

D

Deleted User

OP
im on 3.60, it sent it with calendar no problem lol
Using the calendar exploit on any firmware higher than 3.55 doesn't work. period.
It will essentially look as if it works, but don't be fooled; it will only send 0-byte files instead of the actual file.

uriel831

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on 3.18 and im having a problem with the mail exploit. everytime when i try to sign in on my new email on my vita, it says that this email can not send or receive email. Is there a way to fix that?

D

Deleted User

OP
im on 3.18 and im having a problem with the mail exploit. everytime when i try to sign in on my new email on my vita, it says that this email can not send or receive email. Is there a way to fix that?
A lot of people have been experiencing this issue.
To try and solve it, try making and using a gmx account instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte