Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is unreadable for dark theme users like myself.
I've heard this in the other forum. How can I fix this? Change what colors to what other colors? I don't use the dark theme.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why did you post this twice
As I said in the other thread. My computer glitched. It posted twice and I asked the mods to remove the other.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was this reposted? I thought I saw this before?
Lol. It's stickied in the hacking forums. I was working on a different thread and accidentally posted it here to. Then my computer freaked out and posted it twice. So we can either get rid of both threads here or leave one anyway cause it's the tuts section. Either way is fine by me.

D

Deleted User

I've heard this in the other forum. How can I fix this? Change what colors to what other colors? I don't use the dark theme.
Don't use Black text color because it blends on some PC monitors [And is hard to read.]

Crash300

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much for the great guide. You help many initial users :D

I just have one question, I have the original smash bros disc game, I want to install the dlc's with WUPinstaller and play the game on disc. It's possible ??

Thanks everyone :D

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for the great guide. You help many initial users :D

I just have one question, I have the original smash bros disc game, I want to install the dlc's with WUPinstaller and play the game on disc. It's possible ??

Thanks everyone :D
Get on one of the CFWs (CBHC, HaxChi by itself, or mocha) then use Wii U USB Helper to download the DLC. Then use WUP Installer to install it to sysnand.

Reactions: Crash300

malikoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
One question, I notice that some of those games I have downloaded with Wii U USB Helper. Do I still need to download from the EShop or the one already installed works too?

Thanks!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question, I notice that some of those games I have downloaded with Wii U USB Helper. Do I still need to download from the EShop or the one already installed works too?
Thanks!
NOOOOOO! That's why it says you MUST download from eshop. The game has to be legit. If you use a non legit DS game downloaded from Wii U USB Helper HaxChi won't work (unless you have already booted into CFW)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I don't need to hack my console to put WUP installer on it?
You don't "put WUP Installer" on it. You just use it to install games to USB or sysnand. No, you don't need to hack your wii u to use WUP Installer. If you want to actually install WUP installer to use from the main menu rather than going through your browser then yes, you will need CFW

Reactions: Drone501

malikoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
NOOOOOO! That's why it says you MUST download from eshop. The game has to be legit. If you use a non legit DS game downloaded from Wii U USB Helper HaxChi won't work (unless you have already booted into CFW)

Awesome then! Thanks :D!

Last edited by malikoman,

steelgtr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this! Is there a good you tube video(s) to walk through the process for an old guy? :)

thx

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/