1. noob404

OP noob404 Newbie
    Newcomer

Guinea
    Hey GBAtemp Community, I have been trying to jailbreak my PS4 console using just an Ethernet Cable and my Windows Machine. Currently, AlAzif's exploit host by default hosts the exploit via your PC's WiFi Adapter. But, with a little work, you could use the exploit host to jailbreak your PS4 System using just a LAN Cable and PC (I use a Windows Machine).

REQUIREMENTS
    PS4
    PC (Preferrably Windows)
    LAN Cable
    AlAzif's Exploit Host

TUTORIAL
    I could find tutorials on doing it with an Ethernet Cable and a Raspberry Pi, but, none with a PC. So, here's how I did it:-

Let me know your views.

J-Machine, azoreseuropa, Hmed and 2 others like this.
  2. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    This has been known quite a while (January last year at least). @Leeful used it to cache large exploit hosts like X-Project very quickly in comparison to WiFi speeds.

azoreseuropa, Hmed and noob404 like this.
  3. noob404

OP noob404 Newbie
    Newcomer

Guinea
    Oh, I didn't know, sorry. I couldn't find a guide on doing it without using the internet at all. That's why I decided to to try it myself.

azoreseuropa, Magsor and KiiWii like this.
  4. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    No need to apologise, knowledge is power.

Thanks for sharing :)

5. noob404

OP noob404 Newbie
    Newcomer

Guinea
    Thanks to you! Feels great coming from a respected member like you. Hope to contribute more to the community! :)

6. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    I didn't know you.. You seems to be new. I would like to say first: Welcome to GBATEMP!

By the way.. Good guide but maybe you should write the guide because the video is easy to be outdated later. Anyway, good work but I have seen it and mentioned before.

7. J-Machine

J-Machine Self proclaimed Pog champion

Canada
    wont lie: i didnt know you could do this and i modded my ps4 last summer. this is def nicer than my "local network with an old router to prevent internet" method

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Jailbreak, Internet), [GUIDE]