Tutorial [GUIDE] How to setup SysDVR with playable latency

Lilligant

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you can't get it to work (or just have black screen on VLC) and are on Windows 10:
Disable the Windows firewall, then it should work. It blocks some media players from the internet, idk why

D

Deleted User

you can use an aux cord and plug it into the microphone jack, and turn on stereo mix, make it listen to the "microphone"
not sure if there would be that much delay or if any. might not sound that good

hotsuma2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello, did someone try USB streaming with SysDVR & it prompts the "Warning: winusb error Timeout while requesting data"?
May I know how to fix it?
My device is a switch lite with sxos. I tried to re-install the WINUSB driver many times. It only works if I checked "Force Libusb backend", but the graphics are choppy & laggy.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited by hotsuma2002,

hotsuma2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello, did someone try USB streaming with SysDVR & it prompts the "Warning: winusb error Timeout while requesting data"?
May I know how to fix it?
My device is a switch lite with sxos. I tried to re-install the WINUSB driver many times. It only works if I checked "Force Libusb backend", but the graphics are choppy & laggy.
Thanks a lot!

I found out it is not my PC/switch lite problem. That is because SysDVR cannot stream all the games smoothly neither with the default player or MPV. Some games may be choppy or full of noise on the screen. E.g. Curse of the Moon 2, labyrinth of refrain.
Hopefully it will be fixed later. Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Fucking carbonation vomit is something I've never experienced