Hacking [Guide] How To Hack Your 360

aMB4STos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did the procedure to unlock the lite drive on the xbox 360 phat but windows 10 doesn't recognize the video game drive, I made the homemade probe

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally think I'm going to buy the stuff to RGH a few 360s that I've got, but I'm a little unsure as to some specifics about what options are available.

First off, seems like RGH 1.2 is preferable to RGH 2 due to broader compatibility?

Second, provided I have all options available, which modchip should I go with? I found the Matrix Glitcher V1 on Amazon, and found another site selling Coolrunner rev C clones as well as the AceV3 (supposedly genuine). Any of these preferable over others?

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally think I'm going to buy the stuff to RGH a few 360s that I've got, but I'm a little unsure as to some specifics about what options are available.

First off, seems like RGH 1.2 is preferable to RGH 2 due to broader compatibility?

Second, provided I have all options available, which modchip should I go with? I found the Matrix Glitcher V1 on Amazon, and found another site selling Coolrunner rev C clones as well as the AceV3 (supposedly genuine). Any of these preferable over others?
I have both, you want a Matrix for 1.2 but its only for older models, Falcon and Jasper

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "can't make me go back there!!"