Tutorial  Updated

Gateshark Codes On Rosalina

This guide has been rewritten due to Sharkive no longer being a valid method, as Sharkive's functions are now available in Checkpoint (version 3.7.0 and onwards).

Make sure Checkpoint is up to date! (Version Number in Top left corner)

1. Open Checkpoint
2. Select game from list
3. Tap "Cheats" button on lower screen.
4. Using Up/Down dpad buttons to move through the list, and A to select, select the cheats you want to have.
5. Press B when done, then A to save the file.
6. The cheats for your game should now be in Rosalina's cheat list (button combo for Rosalina>cheats)

This guide is up to date as of 02-18-2020, 16:18 (4:18 PM in 12-hour)

Last edited by Itzumi, , Reason: Rewrite due to Checkpoint and Sharkive merging.

cilo2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I open Sharkive, it says "loading, please wait" for about 5 seconds, and then it closes itself. I have tried both the .cia file and the 3dsx file and gotten the same results. Is there any way this can be fixed?
EDIT: I was looking through this thread and realized that checkpoint already has cheats integrated in it.

Last edited by cilo2,
Reactions: Negatronic

Itzumi

tinkerer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP updated/rewritten to reflect Sharkive discontinuation.

EDIT: Thank you to those that helped direct people to Checkpoint.

Last edited by Itzumi, , Reason: Gave thanks to those that helped with directing people to the right places.

Metroniod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help because i use an old 3ds crashes when i try to use the cheats and its says data abort and has a stack dump

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im using a old 3ds and when i try to use the cheats they crash and give me a stack dump and say data abort, the game im using is pokemon ultra sun

Reactions: justonemoredance

rorox08

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone
I have a problem with Rosalina cheats menu. First i activate codes in Checkpoint but after this step, when i launch my game (Pokemon Ultra moon), i go to rosalina menu and when i want to activate cheats code, some of them are written in red and i can’t use it, why ?
in citra all the code work and no in my O2DS

cilo2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone
I have a problem with Rosalina cheats menu. First i activate codes in Checkpoint but after this step, when i launch my game (Pokemon Ultra moon), i go to rosalina menu and when i want to activate cheats code, some of them are written in red and i can’t use it, why ?
in citra all the code work and no in my O2DS
Yeah, that happens sometimes. To my knowledge, there's no real fix for it, you just have to deal with it.

Zilch-X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any cheats for the 3ds game Tomodachi Life. I want to get infinite in-game money, but I do not see any codes in Checkpoint. Is there a way I can download active cheats onto my CFW 3ds, so that I can cheat on my Tomodachi Life. I have tried a certain Gameshark cheat code on Rosalina, but it will not activate.

Last edited by Zilch-X,

BUMPADUMP

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for me after i get the cheats on checkpoint and save them it dosnt end up saving any clue?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

for me after i hit the save button for the codes they dissapear and dont show up in the rosalena menu they also show up as off in the checkpoints place when i re open it. any clue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH