Hacking [Guide] Downgrade from 5.5.2 to 5.5.1

ghettosuperstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well!!! Sometimes you're on top, and sometimes you're nintendo's beef. It can't be helped, sighs. Thanks a bunch anyway.
Sorry for late reply, check your sd card using disk management in windows. (you can use any partitioning software if need be.) if you see approx 30gb partition with no drive letter on your sd card, you may have a dump. This was rednand. I forgot about it myself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also you can delete the "update" folder off your sysnand, then no more possible system update it seems.
Thanks for the confirmation. Yes, What I realize now is that after a few resets, delete will show. I also saw delete under a Yoshi game update as well, despite it being finished.

Flypop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for late reply, check your sd card using disk management in windows. (you can use any partitioning software if need be.) if you see approx 30gb partition with no drive letter on your sd card, you may have a dump. This was rednand. I forgot about it myself.

Silly me, I never got a proper NAND dump, I thought Nintendo would never update the console again. How wrong I was, but thanks for the tip anyway.

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why would you do that? The only change is some text about the payment options
I recently got a WiiU and it crashes when I enter the browser in less than 5 seconds.
I managed to execute the exploit in less than 5 seconds and even after unlocking it, it crashes when I enter the browser.
Could there be a problem with the firmware? I wanted to downgrade to test it.

Attachments

• wiiu travando.mp4
    15.9 MB

MrVtR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I recently got a WiiU and it crashes when I enter the browser in less than 5 seconds.
I managed to execute the exploit in less than 5 seconds and even after unlocking it, it crashes when I enter the browser.
Could there be a problem with the firmware? I wanted to downgrade to test it.
This freezing error is covered on the official wiiu.hacks.guide, did you try to follow it?
  • "If your Wii U gets stuck on a white or otherwise frozen screen, wait a few seconds. If nothing happens, reboot the console, reset the browser's save data and try again."

Reactions: johw

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Attachments

• a5ce386b-e1d1-47c8-a8f2-637b866bde62.jpg
    a5ce386b-e1d1-47c8-a8f2-637b866bde62.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum