• Views 24,178
  • Replies 165
  • Likes 13

Casanova

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I do not understand how to use the automatic bars patcher tool; the website didn't come with a nro, nsp, or exe file. I have found an already prepared file which contains the patched files but for a different version. Is there a way to make it compatible with the latest version (10.10. 0)?

IC_

Cossus cossus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I do not understand how to use the automatic bars patcher tool; the website didn't come with a nro, nsp, or exe file. I have found an already prepared file which contains the patched files but for a different version. Is there a way to make it compatible with the latest version (10.10. 0)?
You can find the nro file under the "Releases" tab.

Amz3300

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried the steps multiple times but when I get load into the game, the game freezes (not the loading, the load into the game works fine). I am not using a switch but emulation so I dumped the files using yuzu which allows you to dump RomFS with the correct directories and file structure. I also remade the same file structure as nxdumptool so that the default directories in game-config.txt that auto-bars-patcher uses would work fine without changing anything. I could just change the directories that it points to in the auto-bars-patcher config but in attempts of problem solving I tried to mimic the default setup. I also have mixed my audio down to mono and passed it through brstm_converter.exe with seemingly no issue, it doesn't spit out errors, it says the loop points are there and I can also see that the audio exists if I listen to the bwav through foobar2000.

I then just replace my bwav's with the one's I want to replace in /atmosphere/contents/01006F8002326000/romfs/Sound/Resource/Stream/

and then open the bars patcher and apply it. It pops up that it skipped a bunch of files because they weren't replaced or something like that but that it should still work. then I open the game and after load in the game freezes. I have tried replacing the title music and then after load it the game freezes instantly. If I replace some music in the game then the main menu will work but after I load into the world it will work for a few seconds until my character steps outside the tent and then the game freezes.

Last edited by Amz3300,

IC_

Cossus cossus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've tried the steps multiple times but when I get into the game my game freezes.
Do you have the latest version of Atmosphere? The older versions are not compatible with the game's 2.0 update.
It could also be that your custom files are too big, or something wrong with the title screen file if you're replacing that, since the game seems to be more picky with specifically the title screen theme.

Amz3300

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the game version 2.0.3, how do I know if i'm using the latest version of atmosphere? I just tried using the online bars patcher to see if it did anything and it ended up working for the title music although half way though the title music just cuts off anyway I had to give it a BWAV with 2 channels instead of one so perhaps I shouldn't mix everything to mono and then try the auto bars patcher.

I used this on brmstm
brstm_converter.exe input.wav -o output.bwav -l 1 -c 1

Last edited by Amz3300,

Amz3300

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems as if the crashing was caused by the single channel audio. After leaving all my audio in stereo when converting to bwav the game no longer crashes from what I've tested.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: when i have to mix it, on the other hand