1. Tsunn7

Tsunn7 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    This is so cool but I'm dumb, don't even know how to extract the /sound directory from the game lol

2. spiller

spiller Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    its easy o extracted romfs with yuzu but not all songs are there like bubble forexample but if you visit acsr.tk and i will compile it for you and add it to a animal crossing custom music mod database i made

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

follow my video on how to convert if not just simple use my site and i will make the mod 4 you

Tsunn7 likes this.
  3. Tsunn7

Tsunn7 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Tried to post a request on that site, hope to have done it correctly

Meanwhile I found out I can dump romfs with nxdumptool, so I'm doing that right now
    I'll check your video too, thank you bro

Extrasklep likes this.
  4. spiller

spiller Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    i cannot see any request on my site but if you a request i can have it done in 10 min

5. Tsunn7

Tsunn7 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I tried to use the bars patcher online, I used the "Bgm_Base.bars" from /Sound/Resource, "BGM_Audio_065_Napolitan_Cheap.bwav" from /Sound/Resource/Stream and a .bwav from your site (https://smashcustommusic.net/song/75819) but i get the "BARS patch error: BWAV channel counts don't match."
    How can I fix this? I'm not an expert

I saw this but havent clearly understood what it means..

6. spiller

spiller Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    -l 1 means it will loop so most cases use 1 and not 0

7. Extrasklep

OP Extrasklep gbaTemp Fan

Poland
    The K.K. songs in the game have only one channel so your custom file should be a one channel file too
    Most files on smashcustommusic are 2 channel stereo files so you can't use those for K.K. songs unless you mix the file into a mono file
    If you can't get my BRSTM tools to work I can do it for you for that one song on smashcustommusic

8. Tsunn7

Tsunn7 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    How can I edit the .bwav from the site ((https://smashcustommusic.net/song/75819) and set it to 1? I tried downloading Audacity as the guide says, but it can't ope bwav files

I will try to make it work because I actually want to learn do it myself, but if you can do it for me so I can test if it works right away you would make me a favour
    The song is this one (https://smashcustommusic.net/song/75819)

9. spiller

spiller Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    if you can do it on my website it would help me allott since i trying to gather a community of helpers to make a huge animal crossing custom song database with any songs in the world my server has 1 tb now and i will expand it further when we reach the limit of the sapce

Tsunn7 likes this.
  10. Tsunn7

Tsunn7 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I tried to post a request but the instructions are a little bit confused, in doubt I posted a comment here https://acsr.tk/?page_id=69

11. spiller

spiller Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    you jus
    t have to use the youtube download to get a song then you rename it with name of the custom song and add at the end of file name name of the kk song you want replaced and i will have it dont within few minutes

12. Extrasklep

Poland
    You have to convert the file you downloaded back to WAV or download the file as WAV from the website, import it into audacity, mix the two channels into mono in it, export it back into the wav and then use the BWAV encoder to convert it into a BWAV (At the end of the command add "-c 1" and "-l [the loop point from the original file, the song details page on smashcustommusic lists it as the loop start point]")
    Converted mono file is attached
    Also I noticed that you only want to patch the Cheap version of the K.K. song in the game, you have to repeat it for each version like the guide says or the game will get confused about the different versions not being similar and not play it correctly

Attached Files:

13. Tsunn7

Tsunn7 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I downloaded the song using the youtube downloader, I then renamed my downloaded song with the custom name of it and the song I wish to replace, but I miss the last step where I can actually request the convertion on your site

Yes, I know I will have to do it 4 times for each version of the song, so that means I have to replace the original Bgm_base with the one generated from the online patcher right? Like I generated the first "patch.bars" using the 'cheap' version of the bwav, when going to to patch the 'hifi' versione I have to upload the "patch.bars" I just generated and so on, am I right?

14. Extrasklep

Poland
    Yeah exactly, it's pretty much just supposed to update the bars file but web browsers save it as a new file every time

Tsunn7 likes this.
  15. Tsunn7

Tsunn7 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    It worked, the song sounds a little bit "weird" in-game, but it definitely works omg this is freaking cool
    I now need to learn how to make my own bwav files with the proper settings

Extrasklep likes this.
  16. spiller

spiller Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    hello mrs is it okay i link your bars patcher to my ac song database website i will add ypur name link to your github or gbatemp profile i wanted to make a huge database with thousands of songs provided by community

17. Extrasklep

Poland
    Yeah sure whatever

18. spiller

spiller Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    And if you can in the futire make the c code to a webscript can build it with you to make it a wp plugin millions use wp daily æ

19. Anonymous456

Anonymous456 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How does one inject a .bwav that is greater than 10k~kb?

20. Extrasklep

Poland
    It should work just fine for any size?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Crossing, Horizons, Animal