does not work. says data is corrupt in the beginning
frown.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on vacation right now, so I'm not able to help you right now.
The problem is probably fairly simple to fix, so I might be able to do it quickly when I get back.

BTW, what are you using to play the game?

LuigiBlood

Mage Robot
Trophies
Website
luigiblood.neocities.org
XP
Country
France
Using SMA4SavTool and Solar Magic Advance saves time BTW.

Yes, i'm the one who managed to get World-e in SMA4. CaitSith2 did hacks of e-Reader SMA4 US programs to work on Europe games.
I could tell anyone about how i did it, which was weird ^^

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LuigiBlood said:
Using SMA4SavTool and Solar Magic Advance saves time BTW.Which is why I created a batch file for use with SMA4SavTool that imports the levels instantly. I posted it here.
QUOTE(LuigiBlood @ Mar 31 2011, 04:10 PM) Yes, i'm the one who managed to get World-e in SMA4. CaitSith2 did hacks of e-Reader SMA4 US programs to work on Europe games.
I could tell anyone about how i did it, which was weird ^^
Dude, thanks for all your work. I bet there's a lot of people worshiping you now
tongue.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i use an ez flash iv. the save also works on the vba emulator
biggrin.gif

edit: i think i did it myself oO the batch injected the levels into my save, but how do i access them ? Oo

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hunter291 said:
i use an ez flash iv. the save also works on the vba emulator
biggrin.gif

edit: i think i did it myself oO the batch injected the levels into my save, but how do i access them ? OoQUOTE(Message: hunter291 @ Apr 3 2011, 08:18 AM)Could you make one file for the eu version ? I think I made one, but how do I access the levels ? The batch you made injected the levels in the save, but I dont know how to play them. Can you tell me how to play them ? Or make a save that works 100% with the levels ? I have the eur multi 5 version.
The European version originally didn't have an option for E-reader levels. If you injected the levels into a standard EU save, you wouldn't be able to play them.
I could only find one EU save online that was glitched into showing the World-e option, but it has somebody's high score saved into it.

I've just taken that save file, patched it to work with VBA, and imported all the levels (again excluding the star levels and the incredibly rare B-Dash level). It should be compatible with most EU ROMs. You can download it here.

D

Deleted-236924

YayMii said:
Note that you can only store 32 complete levels in a save. You can put a 33rd level in also, but I haven't included one in my saves since it breaks the completed menu layout (it leaves one of the levels on its own empty page).
FYI, the save file you included in the sixth post has 33 levels in it.

koohiisan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall reading a while back about efforts to get B-DASHで駆け抜ける remade using a level editor, since the card was never dumped. I can't seem to find any news regarding this since 2009 or so...was it ever finished?

I think I'm going to buy this game just to try out these levels! Thanks for the guide!!

sombetzki

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry to bump such an old topic, but I have an EZ FlashIV cartridge and I want to play the e-Reader Levels.
So I copied the ROM to my flash cart with the EZ Flash client, copied the .save file back to my computer and ran the supplied bat.
All works fine so far, no errors or anything. Then when I copy back the file to my flash cart and run the game nothing is changed!
How is that possible? Anyone else with an EZ FlashIV cart that made it possible to play the e-reader levels?

Thanks in advance!

Titney

Trophies
XP
Country
what did this used to say? why did you edit the original post to be blank?
The original post was about using save games to get new levels, but since then a Wii U version of the game was released that contains all the new levels already unlocked, so people who want to play them these days probably just use that rom.

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2714/

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
thread has been gutted by OP, so locking, as mentioned a better solution is now available to achieve the same goal but better, so look at that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.