Hacking [Guessing] My Wii U is making a damn BEEP sound while playing a game from Loadiine.

Your Wii U makes that annoying BEEP sound?

• Total voters

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
As the title says, every time is getting more often. (In a logical sense, that's just "normal" because it happens on other consoles... but this time seems to be increasing)
In my case, I'm playing Watch_Dogs; so far so good, I've completed all the "short no personality Aiden" campaign.

I don't really know if this belongs here because is general to everybody even if isn't via Loadiine. Is it has to do with one of my external devices? Because I have a 32gb USB and a 32gb SD card (maybe is generic since it was from eBay/wish very cheap)

One of the indicators, when it is going to happen, is when the USB stops flashing (it has a LED) but Loadiine doesn't use USB for the first place... so is occasional then?

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really hard to understand what you're trying to say.

Regardless, I've noticed my Wii U starts making a high pitched noise when in Loadiine and Homebrew Launcher. It's quite odd, and concerning.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
do you have a hdd plugged in at all, if its under powered it may be shutting off as its spinning up which will cause a beep noise, if this is the case you should plug it in using a usb Y cable

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr