Gaming Guess who just traded in their DS for Left 4 Dead?!

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Guess who!! Me. Haven't played my DS since like FF4. I'll sell my G6 later for $50. Crysis is only $20 till 12/7/08 so I'll get that soon too. Downloading L4D via steam now!!!!
biggrin.gif

Kyusuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guess who saved at least £10 on Left 4 Dead by purchasing it online with free delivery and avoiding Steam's overpriced download + VAT + the lousy USD to GBP conversion because of Britain's now turned crap economy?

=)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pirating Left 4 Dead is pointless, the game is the most fun when you're online either with friends or an extremely coordinated group and you can't do that downloading it. The Single Player is a joke.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Pirating Left 4 Dead is pointless, the game is the most fun when you're online either with friends or an extremely coordinated group and you can't do that downloading it. The Single Player is a joke.
Different story if you've got a flashed 360...but I'd rather much play it on a PC and I guess this is referring only to the PC version due to the forum section.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess who doesn't care to ever acquire Left 4 dead.....or any other cookie-cutter FPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1