sinbad.the.saile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mission Injector - Adds Extra WiFi missions to save
To add missions to save before distribution (eur) and after distribution via wifi ends (jan 2011)

Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (prgs.sav) - Manaphy, Deoxys, Heatran, Shaymin

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia (prsa.sav) - Manaphy Egg, Riolu, Darkrai - & other missions

Backup & Rename Save. Type prgs to add to Guardian Signs & prsa to add to Shadows of Almia

http://filetrip.net/f22840-Pokemon-Ranger-...jector-1-2.html

ranger3deoxysmissionart.png

Here are the wonder cards and pkm file for Deoxys (Attack), Heatran, Shaymin
Ranger 3 Guardian Signs Event PKM
http://www.mediafire.com/?x93iva5kss4i63i

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thanks for the utility!

CannonFoddr said:
Please excuse a newbie question but what does this actually do then ??
You take a save, use this utility with it and you will have those WIFI missions without wifi (and, get them when they are over)

Anlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know who created this? I really need to contact the author of the application because I need information on the Pokemon Ranger savegame file format. Thanks in advance..

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The missions have their own memory area in the save file unrelated to actual save game data, so he might not be able to help you with that.

The missions are almost like a separate "file" in the save file; all the tool really has to do is load some bytes into the save file at a given location, AFAIK.

Anlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I want to modify is language information, I know this has to be stored somewhere in the file, and I need to know if that person knows how to do that.

~Stenny

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
as I do not know who the creator of the injector is, I will report a error/problem here.

I'm reporting that all the missions in Ranger 3: Guardian Signs are giving me a 'corrupted mission' message. however, I played in Ranger 2 greatly, and just got a Riolu and a Darkrai.

anyone getting the same message?

rockerzz182

Trophies
XP
Country
~Stenny said:
as I do not know who the creator of the injector is, I will report a error/problem here.

I'm reporting that all the missions in Ranger 3: Guardian Signs are giving me a 'corrupted mission' message. however, I played in Ranger 2 greatly, and just got a Riolu and a Darkrai.

same here..

sinbad.the.saile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
~Stenny said:

yeah...it somtetimes corrupts the save data depending on where your game has stored it...
it only fully works on an empty save file
that said you can compare the hex data and add the data at the specific offsets needed...

DarkMember

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having the same corrupted mission message.I'm using no$gba 2.6a with the latest no$zoomer and all the extras are on.Any help would be appreciated

tHeWiZaRdOfDoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did anyone manage to insert the mission data into an existing .sav? I'd love to try those additional missions but they are shown as being corrupt and I don't want to start over :(

~Stenny

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i was really looking forward to a fix for this injector. i, for once, couldn't manage to insert anything into the save, and i wanted to give the series a boost of fun by playing new missions.

if someone could fix it, i'd be really glad (and i guess not only me, but a lot of people if this become popular).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSU+Genesis&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS988US988&oq=MSU+Genesis&gs_lcrp=EgZja...