GTA4 Racism

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the subject of racism isn't particularly a light-hearted one, but this isn't meant to be a serious post.

So yesterday(technically today) at some unholy time(like 3AM in the morning) I was playing GTA4 on freeroam. It was a good game for the first hour or so until this anti-black guy or whatever joins, and after him some young black kid joins... some how he could tell he was black so he started saying racist things against black people.

I know I'm cruel, but it was hilarious.

The anti-black guy was getting so mad at the little black kid, he started yelling at him, and the little kid starts laughing, and the guy gets pissed off even more.

So what did I do? Well... Since were all at the airport, I go on top of the tower with a helicopter, and snipe his tires. He was driving a Sultan, and being pissed off already, he went like "WTF WHO THE FUCK SHOT OUT MY TIRES!" and instantly the little black kid took blame (even though he wasn't at the airport), but the guy realised this, and he was like "No its not you, who was it?", at this point I say "Me." and land a perfect headshot, as he wasn't moving.

The guy then quits.

Greatest fucked up night ever.

P.S.: Oh and I killed a Rockstar developer and got an achievement!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1