rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Umm.. Im so angry because i just bought 20$ Playstation network card from walmart and i was planning to buy GTA Vice city stories from PSN Store on my new psp go but when i came home and put code in my account i realized TAXES!!

I have 20.14$ (or smthing) in my psp wallet and i need fucking 1 more dollar to buy that fucking game... Fucking taxes.. now i need to go again walmart and buy new 20$ card.. and i dont do anything with my spare 19$ after i buy that GTA...

BTW.. why I need to pay 2x taxes? when i buy my PSN card i need to pay taxes, and when i buy game from PSN store i need to pay taxes? thats not fair? need to pay 2x taxes!! if i had credit card then i just need to pay once or if i buy game from store.. Anyways xbox store dosnt even have taxes!

Should i buy liberty city thing or vice city? i prefer vice city have better city..

-Microsoft FTW!

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
and another thing why im mad is i bought brave story for about 15$ and its sooo crap RPG.. many guys said " ITS SO AWSUM BUY IT" i hate it

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see the UMD copy at walmart all the time for $19 with 2x taxes(3x if you count taxes on the second card) you where better of getting the UMD and just ripping it to the memory stick your self.
and also Vice City Stories is better.

grindbart

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PSPgo dont support CFW
wink.gif

noammax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What??? They make you pay taxes? I live in canada and the thing costs 20.00 bucks with no tax.
The tax on psn is kinda annoying though. I had to buy a $50 card to get chinatown wars which costs $45.19.
I already had like 4 bucks on my account so I had a total of about 6.50 on my account.

I was browsing throuhgh ps1 games to buy with my change. Ooh! Rayman! And its $5.99 I proboboly have JUST enough. I checked to see. I was short. By one cent. ONE FRIKIN PENNY. Thats what stopped me from buying the game. Maybe it will help if my credit card actually worked for psn.

Lesson learned: Next time your about to throw that penny on the ground, or tell the cashier to keep the change, think of how much its worth. lol

Oh and get librety

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have you thought about an earlier version of psp? psp 1000,1001,and early 2000 are all better then unmoddable psps, plus theres the OpenPandoa thats hopefully coming out in Two Months............hopefully

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
and 1 more annoying thing is i had about half week ago 2$ in my psn wallet and i bought random theme.. withotu that theme I would be happy playing my GTA rite now..

Btw can you "buy" like only 1$ to psn wallet with credit card? or do u need to buy like.. 10, 20, 30 ,40...

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yay! I found very useful *glitch* .

so i remembered my dad said that in Oregon there is no taxes and i changed my psn account to oregon, and voila! NO MORE TAXES!

and yes i tried and tested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things