GTA style board game, but in my opinion it's better.

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only say that because GTA forces you to do bad things and ThugLife the game allows you to make that choice, at any time.

Here's a Game I made to help promote healthy decision making and positive reinforcement called ThugLife the board game - play it so you don't have to live it.. Check it out, Join us on Facebook and get ready for the kickstarter to one of the biggest board games ever.

MISSION:
Your job is to be the first person in ThugLife City to get an agreed designated amount of cash setup in your bank account as one would do in real life. There are rules, but it is up to you and your circumstances and the decisions you make. Try not to brake those rules or let anything hold you back from succeeding. Just don't get caught braking the law. Good times, bad times, betrayal, bonuses, crimes, college and more. Be a cop, a college student about to graduate, a fast talker, a hard worker or whatever puts money in the bank. Reality in a board game, You haven't seen anything yet! ThugLife The Board Game - play it so you don't have to live it We will be starting a kickstarter soon as we receive our final board and shoot our promo video.
Check us out at www.thuglifetheboardgame.com or www.facebook.com/thuglifethegame or join our pre-kickstarter https://www.facebook.com/events/529595277086231/

Attachments

• game ad.jpg
    game ad.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,962

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Does aggressive advertising and self promotion count as a choice? Or did they force you...

Reactions: hempin

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
This game has changed my life. I only saw crime as an option, but now I know there is a different path. A better path.

:rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome