Hacking GTA Liberty City Stories Android Port Coming For PS Vita by Rinnegatamante & the FloW

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@Rinnegatamante

·
15 minutes
psp_rockstar_gta-lcs_1.jpg

For those that lost the stream: https://twitch.tv/videos/999443452… Here i show current state of both Bully and GTA: LCS Android ports

Last edited by SuperDan,

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Its criminal how Sony ignored the Vita. Not only does it have the best dpad and mobile analog sticks ever everything about it was great. These ports show how it could've handled titles with ease.

I think just a legit GTA 3D collection alone could've turned the tide as that short mission format on that OLED screen makes it an amazing combo. Instead they tried to pass off worse versions of home console experiences.

Even the remote play could've been a game changer like a pre Switch Switch if you will but once again Sony ignored their own hardware. Wonder why they disliked it so much?

D

Deleted User

Did what Rockstart couldn't !!
i mean, LCS is already on the vita, officially, through the psp backwards compatability mode
it's still online on the vita psn store

though the android version has better controls, i think, and would probably take advantage of the 2nd analog stick

Last edited by ,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean, LCS is already on the vita, officially, through the psp backwards compatability mode
it's still online on the vita psn store

though the android version has better controls, i think, and would probably take advantage of the 2nd analog stick
graphics should be improved too !!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its criminal how Sony ignored the Vita. Not only does it have the best dpad and mobile analog sticks ever everything about it was great. These ports show how it could've handled titles with ease.

I think just a legit GTA 3D collection alone could've turned the tide as that short mission format on that OLED screen makes it an amazing combo. Instead they tried to pass off worse versions of home console experiences.

Even the remote play could've been a game changer like a pre Switch Switch if you will but once again Sony ignored their own hardware. Wonder why they disliked it so much?
well thanks to the \delightful devs / we can have these classics on the go hopefully with some mods

D

Deleted User

graphics should be improved too !!

well thanks to the \delightful devs / we can have these classics on the go hopefully with some mods
the graphics aren't significantly improved on the android version, mostly just vehicle reflections and textures, and the higher res textures aren't entirely fitting
it's been a while so i don't remember if the audio quality got a boost

and i don't remember, but i don't think the android version of the game has mod support like SA does

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they should optimize GTASA for the PS VITA, getting framedrops with low graphic setting, no shadow, 0% draw distance, no car reflection and light traffic, I use PSVshell v1.1 plugin for maximum overclock CPU 555mhz, ES4 222mhz, BUS 222mhz and XBR 166mhz. there's still framedrops even with max overclock when causing havoc or many things happening on screen.

i could use the vitagrafix plugin to reduce the resolution, but if it's too blurry it'll make the text hard to read. in the configuration before opening the game, its all on default settings, I enabled and tested the optimizations mp3 fuzzy seek, MVP optimization and Bones optimization but I'm still getting framedrops when causing havoc or many things happening on screen.

with default graphic settings the FPS tanks when there's lots of cars and pedestrians on screen. please help thanks

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they should optimize GTASA for the PS VITA, getting framedrops with low graphic setting, no shadow, 0% draw distance, no car reflection and light traffic, I use PSVshell v1.1 plugin for maximum overclock CPU 555mhz, ES4 222mhz, BUS 222mhz and XBR 166mhz. there's still framedrops even with max overclock when causing havoc or many things happening on screen.

i could use the vitagrafix plugin to reduce the resolution, but if it's too blurry it'll make the text hard to read. in the configuration before opening the game, its all on default settings, I enabled and tested the optimizations mp3 fuzzy seek, MVP optimization and Bones optimization but I'm still getting framedrops when causing havoc or many things happening on screen.

with default graphic settings the FPS tanks when there's lots of cars and pedestrians on screen. please help thanks
Would be nice to get Updates .... on all GTA games on Vita...

Reactions: Slash1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs