GTA IV

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Devion, Oct 10, 2009.

Oct 10, 2009

GTA IV by Devion at 1:56 PM (1,023 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Devion
    OP

Newcomer Devion Advanced Member

Netherlands
    I've got one simple question that I couldn't sort out... [​IMG]
    The extra bikes and vans and weapons on gta The lost and damned...
    Wil they be in The ballad of gay tony?
    I wanted to buy the pack with both games in it because i haven't got internet on my harddrive.
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    either way you buy it the same things wont be in both games

just get the pack for convenience
    backed up DLC
    doesnt need GTAIV to run
    has its own set of 1000G achievements

3. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    Source? Iirc, each piece of dlc had a cap of 250g in achievements.

4. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    bumping this due to I found out it actually has 1500 gamescore
    in abgx360, 65 achievements

and wave 4

[​IMG]

5. CheatingSoi

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    My awesome adventure of today...

I went to bed early so I could wake up and download TBoDT. I got up at 1 and went back to sleep, alarm went off at 3:30, checked, it wasn't up, went back to sleep, woke up at 4:30, still wasn't up, went back to sleep, woke up at 6, it was up, downloaded it, slept while it downloaded it, then I woke up at around 8:30 and it was great cuz it felt like it downloaded instantly. So I took a shower, ate 2 bowls of fruity pebbles, went in my room and gamed it up with prolly 1 10 minute break until 1am when I took 5 minutes to cook a small digorno pizza and ate it in my room while I played some more, there was probably 2 10 minute breaks withing the time from when I ate lunch to when i ate dinner at around 6 or 7 which, right before I ate dinner, I beat the story, then I when back up I checked things out, did some more side missions and played some online till 9pm when I finally shut my blaring loud 360 off. I headed downstairs to get a drink of water and some ibuprofen because I suddenly feel like i have a bad hangover and am struggling to get through the rest of the night. But I played for almost exactly 12 hours and it just seems so crazy. I've never done a gaming streak like that before. I started downloading before the sun went up and finished gaming after the sun went down. Anyway, great game, absoultly love it, I can't even put into words of how great R* is. I like the little things. There are so many parts to explain or even remember. One thing was that I liked when your mom calls you and your guy just instantly hangs up on her, At least I think that was part of the game, but on the other hand, I could have just accidentally done it. Idk but this game is awesome. I just love how they added so much more beyond the story to do.

6. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    That achievement count is wrong. It's including the 1000 GS from the original GTA IV. So the 2 DLC packs only add up to 500. Prolly 250 apiece as was stated earlier.

7. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    yea thats what I was thinking

when you put the disc in the 360 is just shows up as GTAIV (like the regular GTAIV disc was inserted)