GTA CW with Wi-Fi on M3 Simply possible?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Markan, Mar 20, 2009.

Mar 20, 2009
  1. Markan
    OP

Newcomer Markan Advanced Member

Germany
    Kinda gets hard to have an overview here as there are quite many GTA CW treads.
    As you can see in the topic, I am asking about a Wi-Fi working patch for the game.
    Ive read a few of the threads here and tried for example the bomberman 2 arm7 (from the R4 thread). Didnt get the save file error, but a black screen after rockstar logo.

Is there any way to patch the game in a way so it fully works on M3 Simply card?
    (Btw. I CAN play the game with another patch, only Wi-Fi doesnt work)

2. King_of_kings

Newcomer King_of_kings Member

United States
    It should allow you to use Wi-Fi with the AR code, did you try it? The Xdelta patch works but it eliminates Wi-Fi compatibility.

3. naruto NDS

Newcomer naruto NDS Member

United States
    u need a new rom it work for me i got the link but ppl so and so Report me

4. Markan
    OP

Newcomer Markan Advanced Member

Germany
    tried with the Cheat code but didnt work for me. Do I maybe need an arm9 file?

edit: ok I did it with the arm7 patched one and Wi-Fi seems to work. I only read in another thread here that one guy with M3 DS only had Wifi working partially. So maybe I will hav to use the arm9 one but for now I will stick with the arm7

edit2: and yes im having wi-fi problems. First I could connect but count link my FC to my rockstar social club account. Now I get error message when connecting...