Gaming GTA:CW cannont Connecto Wi-Fi

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a real copy of the Euro GTA CW but i can connect to the wifi (other games work fine

I am getting Error Code 92040 anyone else getting this....

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
From Nintendo Customer Support

Error Code: 92040

Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by an unstable network connection. The issue could be with your connection environment, your friend's connection environment, or a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Our servers may be trying to handle an unusually high amount of traffic (especially if you are trying to play online with a recently-released or popular game, or if there is a new Wii system update). Please retry your connection later

If you have waited a few hours and are still experiencing issues, try the following:

1. How are you connecting online? The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is only compatible with Cable, DSL, and Fiber-optic internet connections. If you are connecting via Satellite, EV-DO (cellular), Dial-up, or other types of connections, then you should try to use an alternate type of connection. Contact your Internet Service Provider if you are not sure what type of internet connection you have.

2. The error may be caused by a basic setting on the router that needs to be adjusted (such as the channel). Please review our general router troubleshooting.

3. Some games may need certain settings on your router enabled or disabled to allow a successful connection with other players. This can include UDP and firewall settings that will vary from router to router. You can view our router pages by clicking here. If your router is listed, check to see if there are any special notes that may help. If there is no information for your particular router or you need further assistance, check out Nintendo's Tech Support Forums. Other users may have already found the solution you're looking for.

If you have tried all of the steps above with no success and you have been encountering the error for a period of at least a few hours, please call 1-800-255-3700. Our representatives are available between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.

obviously this is for the wii, but i think their error codes are the same.

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting that too, I'm trying to upload my stats but it lights up the bars, depending on how far my router is, then the circle on the bottom screen stops and it gets me the same error. I'm thinking the server's down. I tried connecting to Wi-Fi using Nintendo DS Browser, and it works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr