Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gta_chinatown_wars_boxart.jpg

Rockstar Games released the box art for its upcoming Nintendo DS crime romp Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars via its official newsletter today, giving us a look at... well, the box it'll eventually ship in.

Something I noticed in the box art is that there isn't a Wi-Fi logo even though Rockstar confirmed there would be Wi-Fi. What's up with that?

Also, GameStop today announced customers who pre-order Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for Nintendo DS will receive an exclusive in-game reward. Perfect for those who have itchy trigger fingers, the Chinatown Wars upgrade includes $10,000 in cold hard Liberty City cash at the start, and immediate access to the entire arsenal in Liberty City.

News Source: Kotaku
News Source: Maxconsole

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How come they don't have the traditional helicopter in the top left? Also, I noticed the boxart is more violent than any other GTA boxart. Is it because it's a DS game so it makes it clear for parents to not buy this for kids?

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
How come they don't have the traditional helicopter in the top left? Also, I noticed the boxart is more violent than any other GTA boxart. Is it because it's a DS game so it makes it clear for parents to not buy this for kids?

My guess is because the people behind the game have stated a extreme lack of violent DS games and when people walk by and see this they will be all like "OMFG a violent DS game, I must buy it now"

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I need to know is if its 2D or 3D and if its overhead view or thirdperson.
If 3D thirdperson then I'll give the game about a few hours and then never touch it again like I did all the others.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Pizzaroo: Because it technically has not been rated even though we all know what it will get.

@shadow1w2: Ummm there is already screen shots of the game why do you not go and look for them instead of throwing if statements around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night