GTA: China Town Wars Box Art and more!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Dec 17, 2008.

Dec 17, 2008
  1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    [​IMG]

Rockstar Games released the box art for its upcoming Nintendo DS crime romp Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars via its official newsletter today, giving us a look at... well, the box it'll eventually ship in.

Something I noticed in the box art is that there isn't a Wi-Fi logo even though Rockstar confirmed there would be Wi-Fi. What's up with that?

Also, GameStop today announced customers who pre-order Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for Nintendo DS will receive an exclusive in-game reward. Perfect for those who have itchy trigger fingers, the Chinatown Wars upgrade includes $10,000 in cold hard Liberty City cash at the start, and immediate access to the entire arsenal in Liberty City.

News Source: Kotaku
    News Source: Maxconsole

2. Link5084

Member Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

United States
    How come they don't have the traditional helicopter in the top left? Also, I noticed the boxart is more violent than any other GTA boxart. Is it because it's a DS game so it makes it clear for parents to not buy this for kids?

3. Banger

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    My guess is because the people behind the game have stated a extreme lack of violent DS games and when people walk by and see this they will be all like "OMFG a violent DS game, I must buy it now"

4. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    Why the hell would they even put rating pending? Whatever, I hope it's not as bad as the GBA one.

5. shadow1w2

Member shadow1w2 Still here.

United States
    All I need to know is if its 2D or 3D and if its overhead view or thirdperson.
    If 3D thirdperson then I'll give the game about a few hours and then never touch it again like I did all the others.

6. Banger

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    @Pizzaroo: Because it technically has not been rated even though we all know what it will get.

@shadow1w2: Ummm there is already screen shots of the game why do you not go and look for them instead of throwing if statements around.

7. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    i love the new boxart
    thx Raiyu