Hacking GTA 3 Coming To PS Vita Soon !! By Rinnegatamante!!!!!!

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that was a nice little find Today GTA 3 being reverse engineered for our PS Vita's which would be pretty sweet indeed ! and if any one can pul this off it would be
Rinnegatamante!!! he is already a Legend on the hacking scene im actually looking forward to this if he pulls it off maybe San Andreas one day?

https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/librw-vita

gta.jpg

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing this news is related with the other news of GTA 3 ported to the Switch http://wololo.net/2020/09/26/ninten...y-good-performance-thanks-to-red-game-engine/

yeah i reckon so !! just like we all had a port of Mario 64 on all platforms ... still tho that must be a hard job compiling GTA 3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean from where do you have the info?
Its just strange, that Rinnegatamante didnt mentioned anything, only you
No i dont know him personally or anything like that ....nor did he mention it on Twitter like he normally does ..i found this info from Reddit .... & im simply sharing it here there has been a few things happening like Hentai Tetris for Vita ect ect but this is the most exciting news this week so far ....

Last edited by SuperDan,

gurt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is good to see, I love seeing ports like this work. Now if it's possible to port San Andreas I'm gonna piss my pants

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by SuperDan,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rinnegatamante
@Rinnegatamante

Some progresses report: input code is now working and thus allowing to launch a new game. Game can go trhough intro but 3D rendering is still broken. 2D rendering however is perfect (subtitles, HUD, map, menus, etc). Too early to talk about framerate.
The port is being worked on together with
@theflow0
. I'm focusing on the graphics aspect of the game (Renderer) whilst he's working on other parts of the game (Input, audio, etc.) and giving an hand with renderer debugging too.

gamba66

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
are rinnegatamante and theflow0 the main drivers of the psvita homebrew community?

Honestly, I don't even care about the vita games anymore, rinnegatamante has done some amazing ports of my favorite games.

I love that guy! Is there anyway to support him and/or theflow? Theflow is like Dark_Alex reborn :)

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are rinnegatamante and theflow0 the main drivers of the psvita homebrew community?

Honestly, I don't even care about the vita games anymore, rinnegatamante has done some amazing ports of my favorite games.

I love that guy! Is there anyway to support him and/or theflow? Theflow is like Dark_Alex reborn :)
They are definitely up there as the most famous dudes on the vita scene.. Always pulling some new and cool off

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seriously can not wait for this :D . Next, hopefully can get GTA VC, and SA
I'm not so bothered about SA simply because I have played to many times.. But VC and Gta 1 are definitely getting a play through

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reVC (Miami branch) has been ported to Switch already so is perfectly doable for Vita. San Andreas hasn't open-source re-implementation and it should be way harder to decompile, so don't expect it anytime soon.
Yeah i saw VC on switch on Twitter ... i still dont have a switch LOOL but i bet its a awesome device for emulaton and ports

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
its gunna be proper Noice! when it hits us ... im planning to finish this game finally ...completed all the others even the psp ones ..its just this & Chinatown wars i never played much of ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Portable GTA SA speedrunning haha.
None the less, proper dual analogue support like in SA will deffo make me replay this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...