Homebrew [Growing] Ninjhax 2.0 Compatible Homebrew

Jonytestxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having problems with 3dscraft when I launch it the touch screen puts red and nothing happens then I'm on 9.9 and ninjhax 2.0 it's 3dscraft really compatible?

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
3DScraft didn't worked for me. My O3DS 9.8 gets stuck at the red screen
Maybe am I using an older version of 3DScraft? Is there a NH2.0 version?
Everything else works just fine for me (except for the ARM9 only homebrews)

I'm having problems with 3dscraft when I launch it the touch screen puts red and nothing happens then I'm on 9.9 and ninjhax 2.0 it's 3dscraft really compatible?

EDIT: Looks like this guy's also having problem with 3DScraft on NH2.0

Last edited by Ryuzaki_MrL,

WateredFire19

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add Nyan Cat to the "Not working" list. It uses libhax to get sound on N3DS (this was before nh 2.0) so it fails.

Edit: it never worked for me, anyway...
I wont. It works for me on 2.0 and I've had multiple confirmed reports of it working for others. Strange. I guess most of us have an O3DS.

Reactions: WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
I wont. It works for me on 2.0 and I've had multiple confirmed reports of it working for others. Strange. I guess most of us have an O3DS.

Hhmm. I'm using an o3ds but the difference is that I was using a 9.9 emuNAND. Maybe it's because rxTools loads a 9.6 firm? I dunno. I'll check on a 9.9 2ds and send back my reports :)

Edit: I'm using this version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t67sund704nvmwx/nyan_cat_update.zip?dl=0

1.) Download this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e400my3xm0zw74r/nyan_cat.zip?dl=0
2.) Then this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t67sund704nvmwx/nyan_cat_update.zip?dl=0 (It contains the "patches" for the newer version)

Tried it on a 2DS 9.9.0-26E and still a no-go. Freezes on a red screen. :/

See?​

Last edited by WhoAmI?, , Reason: Added YouTube clip
D

Deleted User

I just downloaded what was on 3dbrew.
Hmm, 3DSCraft won't work, it worked just fine at first, but now, I reinstalled it MANY times, still, not working, I'd recommend using citra or whatever the emulator is called and run it, then try it on the 3ds!

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, just the files from the homebrew site... will it work if I add the music files?
I'm not sure I just downloaded it the other day and got same error, and realized I was missing the music. Though I never got around to testing to see if that would fix it. It's probably worth a try!

vijankush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who have a problem with running 3DSCraft, here is smealum reply:

smealum_3dscraft_reply.png

D

Deleted User

Alright, then... A lot of people have been saying about 3DSCraft, Download Mii, and others not working on Ninjhax 2.0, and I think I've figured out why they aren't working!
NOT WORKING:
Download Mii
Homebrew Browser

PastaCFW
Download Mii and Homebrew Browser WILL both work on Ninjhax 2.0 assuming you have the correct patches from a previously loaded App. The previously loaded App must supply patches for an app (such as Download Mii) to load, though. For example, the Head Tracking App supplies a couple of them, so if I was to load up the Head Tracking App, then exit to 3DSCraft, the patches that 3DSCraft required are loaded from the Head Tracking App, allowing me to play the game as normal.
The same goes for Download Mii - Load up CitrAGB Emulator (an app with quite a few patches), then exit from it. Then open up Download Mii (an app that needs patches from elsewhere), and the patches should come into force, allowing you to use the app as normal!
The reason I've left PastaCFW on the quote is because I wanted to point out that, although it supplies a lot of patches, you can't return back to the HB Menu. The app just crashes.

WateredFire19

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is PCFW open source? Couldn't someone modify the code right after patches are applied to restart back to the HB launcher?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And what about rxTools. That boots back to the HB Launcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?