tec9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone interested in doing a group buy of the m3i zero
im new here but im sure others that are well respected might be able to get this to happen
thinking if we can get 50 or 100 people to go in on it we could all prob get it for between $15-$20 each after shipping. someone will have to do the inital order and then when it arives ship them out to all the ones that went in on it

any interest or suggestion on how to make this work. or if anyone knows any other way to get them for under $20 shipped

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how can you say well get it for 20 bucks only did the site tell you anyways i was gonna get a m3 real but if you do manage to get the m3i zero for 15 to 20 bucks im in

gunns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
someone trusted would have to set this up of course,
i.e a mod and/or admin or someone with the same high status,
otherwise forget it.

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You save 3 bucks on each individual unit but then you have to factor in the cost for the individual to ship out each one to everyone. At most you might save 1-2 bucks...is it really worth all the trouble? Along with the wait time for the single person to re mail everything. And that single person has to go through a TON of trouble receiving and resending 50-100 packages all so he could save 2 bucks? Not a bad idea if you can get people in your neighborhood to do it, but when it comes to reshipping and such, it's just not worth it.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol iv just ordered mine from gamekool like 5mins ago
frown.gif
sorry guys guess you will have to go on with out my (how ever will you manage
tongue.gif
)

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would be absolutely surprised if this worked. I wonder if fifty, never mind one hundred, people would willingly give their money on a stranger (even a well-respected member) and expect them to ship it all out individually. It could happen, but they always take the risk of having their money stolen, it's very tempting to have around a thousand dollars (for fifty carts/twenty dollars each) and not just have it 'vanish'.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tylerxian said:
I would be absolutely surprised if this worked. I wonder if fifty, never mind one hundred, people would willingly give their money on a stranger (even a well-respected member) and expect them to ship it all out individually. It could happen, but they always take the risk of having their money stolen, it's very tempting to have around a thousand dollars (for fifty carts/twenty dollars each) and not just have it 'vanish'.
Precisely. People are corupt and greedy. It gets to them. Thats why communism failed, and thats why this will (probably) fail.

airss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1pcs US$25 and 50pcs US$22 at 4CoolDay, it is really a great price.
how many people want to order m3i zero from them ?
Maybe we can ask discout coupon from them, that will be more easier than Group buy
lecture.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i need to buy one for a gift but at this rate were never gonna get 50 ppl so im not in but if you can get em all by 7th august coount me in

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I seriously doubt this will work and considering that flash carts already are very cheap it just isn't worth it unless you plan to resell them.

If you want to do this anyways I suggest that the OP adds each users name to the first post... this might persuade others that it's feasible. Get in touch with one of the official M3 affiliates and make a deal... Maybe you can get $5-10 off your purchase. Good luck to you, I'm tracking my M3i in the mean time
smile.gif

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
I suggest people do everything through paypal, then if something goes wrong, everyone is capable of having their money returned within 60 days of the transaction. Then it's paypal that deal with the issue of missing money, not you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.