Hacking Grisaia no Kajitsu La Fruit de la Grisaia

Nyeslek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been playing around with the game and I Manged to insert some text into the game.

Here's some pictures of how the game looks like.

All of the Text is from the PC version.

tinyurl.com/n4x9p27

Edit: you'll find some of the games sxript in the EBOOT.BIN
6o5rhFH.png

I also want to know if anyone is interested in this game.

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
If you finalize in insertion all the text, I would play that, as I did not played it on PC yet. So yes, I am interested in this.

Nyeslek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is that I've been able to decrypt some of the games files, but I've been unable to dump any text other than the script that was found in the EBOOT.BIN. If anyone wants to help than please look at the games files and see if anyone can dump the text.

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Why you think text is in the game files (apart obv text on images)? Judging from the first sight and archives and EBOOT size, I would say whole script could be easily inside the EBOOT - it is more than 5MB! So even font could be easily inside that eboot and other stuff :) I would say there is about 1 or 1,5 MB of text in the game, just it would not be that easy to insert it I believe, as you clearly would not have enough place to put english translation, so you would have to rebuild the ELF file, by extending some sections or creating new ones...

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Nyeslek, is there any plans to proceed with this? As, well, I see at least 5 ppl interested :)

Nyeslek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
If someone could help me possibly dump the text and re-insert it back, then yeah.

I kinda don't want to do it mainly because all three VN's are coming out for Ps Vita in English later on.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/the-grisaia-trilogy-three-huge-visual-novels-for-p

I love the vita but god dammit I hate the vita
Just because it gets a English release version
Doesn't mean the psp translators shouldn't translate those games (cough cough danganronpa2 cough cough)

It's your choice but I guarantee you that most of the people who volunteerd are doing it for the psp version NOT THE VITA

With that bombshell
I shall take my leave
Gooday

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
If someone could help me possibly dump the text and re-insert it back, then yeah.

If someone would do it, then what would be your part? Change 10 images in track list? :) All text in the EBOOT, as we already found, no?

Also by me these ppl on kickstarter concentrate on PC version - and Vita is under a big question, as was not approved by Sony (at least yet). And they plan to do it on Unity... So, for sure fan-translated PSP version would be a better choice.

And yeah, PSP could be now played in various platforms, Android, Linux, thx for the emulator... So, taking away them would make ppl cry...

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
The problem that I'm having is how much text I can fit into one text box, it's very limited.

Well, find where is there text offsets, change to some other place, thus increasing the space... Or (better) find the format of the script to be able recreate it and reput.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans