Grezzo posts an urgent recruitment page (Could it be that they're finally making an MM port/remake?)

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grezzo's Recruitment Page 1
Grezzo's Recruitment Page 2

Running the first page through Google's translator, in broken English it says 'Creator Emergency Wanted!', followed by 'For the expansion project, I opened a page creators urgent recruitment.' in its description.

The second link is from the description of the first page and contains more Japanese text (within an image, unfortunately). Note however, that the glowing word on that page translates to 'Legend', and according to the user who originally posted these links on GameFAQs, the title of that page translates to "Would you like to make a 'legend' with us?".

Could Grezzo finally be working on a Majora's Mask port/remake? Or could this be for an entirely different project? Either way, Grezzo appears to have plans for a project up its sleeve.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
This is ridiculously broad speculation. I'm sure we all realize that Grezzo does not exist exclusively to make LoZ remakes on the 3DS.

Reactions: Foxi4

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is ridiculously broad speculation. I'm sure we all realize that Grezzo does not exist exclusively to make LoZ remakes on the 3DS.
Not that I disagree with you, but to be fair, Grezzo's only projects so far have been (1)Original Game, (2)Zelda Remakes, and (1) Streetpass Plaza Minigame

So I give it 50/50 chance it's a Zelda remake based on their previous record

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Hence why I stated in my original post "Or could this be for an entirely different project?". Keep in mind they have not worked on a lot of projects, and the only non-3DS game they have worked on was Line Attack Heroes for Wii.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you wish upon an ad,
You're only begging to get sad...

I get wanting the remake, but it seems like you guys are seeing hints in every sneeze and shadow. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. If it's going to come, it'll come whether or not you "crack the code." You should really just relax.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
You act like FF7 doesn't exist. Those people smell of desperation.

but MM fans are taking a similar path.
I want the game to be released but if they don't I deal with it and move on, but this guys are pushing Nintendo to do it that is looking like the "Reggie, what about Mother 3??" joke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: