Grezzo posts an urgent recruitment page (Could it be that they're finally making an MM port/remake?)

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by ChaosBoi, Jun 15, 2014.

1. ChaosBoi
    OP

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    Grezzo's Recruitment Page 1
    Grezzo's Recruitment Page 2

Running the first page through Google's translator, in broken English it says 'Creator Emergency Wanted!', followed by 'For the expansion project, I opened a page creators urgent recruitment.' in its description.

The second link is from the description of the first page and contains more Japanese text (within an image, unfortunately). Note however, that the glowing word on that page translates to 'Legend', and according to the user who originally posted these links on GameFAQs, the title of that page translates to "Would you like to make a 'legend' with us?".

Could Grezzo finally be working on a Majora's Mask port/remake? Or could this be for an entirely different project? Either way, Grezzo appears to have plans for a project up its sleeve.

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    This is ridiculously broad speculation. I'm sure we all realize that Grezzo does not exist exclusively to make LoZ remakes on the 3DS.

Foxi4 likes this.
  3. Glacius0

Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 27, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
  4. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Not that I disagree with you, but to be fair, Grezzo's only projects so far have been (1)Original Game, (2)Zelda Remakes, and (1) Streetpass Plaza Minigame

So I give it 50/50 chance it's a Zelda remake based on their previous record

5. ChaosBoi
    OP

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    Hence why I stated in my original post "Or could this be for an entirely different project?". Keep in mind they have not worked on a lot of projects, and the only non-3DS game they have worked on was Line Attack Heroes for Wii.

6. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    When you wish upon an ad,
    You're only begging to get sad...

I get wanting the remake, but it seems like you guys are seeing hints in every sneeze and shadow. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. If it's going to come, it'll come whether or not you "crack the code." You should really just relax.

Sakitoshi and ShawnTRods like this.
  7. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    I've never seen people so desperate for essentially a port. Holy shit guys.

Foxi4, xXdeltaXx, Joe88 and 1 other person like this.
  8. ShawnTRods

ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 26, 2011
    London
    Lol the game is already out there with awesome texture mods and hacks. Just play it on the emu for free!

9. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    You act like FF7 doesn't exist. Those people smell of desperation.

Thirty3Three likes this.
  10. Sakitoshi

Sakitoshi everything is going according the plan...

May 8, 2012
    Chile
    behind a keyboard or a gamepad
    but MM fans are taking a similar path.
    I want the game to be released but if they don't I deal with it and move on, but this guys are pushing Nintendo to do it that is looking like the "Reggie, what about Mother 3??" joke.