Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IGN said:
Ubisoft has announced Grey's Anatomy: The Video Game, a game based on the acclaimed television drama series of the same name. Designed for the Wii, Nintendo DS, and PC, Grey's Anatomy is set for a early 2009 release.

"Ubisoft is thrilled to be collaborating with ABC Studios to turn this phenomenal television series into an interactive experience," said Christian Salomon, vice president of worldwide licensing at Ubisoft. "In Grey's Anatomy: The Video Game, fans will have a chance to take on the roles of all of their favorite doctors in an all-new original storyline. As each doctor, players will make important personal and professional decisions, explore the direct relationships with each other, and perform the delicate surgeries the series is known for, all through fun and engaging game play."

We're not exactly sure how you make a game based on drama-filled television series, but with it coming out in early 2009, it looks like we won't have to wait too long to find out.

I call fail on it.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
updowners said:
Ubisoft has officially died.

LOL. Seriously. LOL Doesn't Ubisoft have anything better to come up Grey's Anatomy game? I wonder who came up with the brilliant idea "hey let's make a Grey's Anatomy game"

We're better off with Trauma Center thank you

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maverick_z said:
I wonder who came up with the brilliant idea "hey let's make a Grey's Anatomy game"
We're better off with Trauma Center thank you
But this has drama such as doctors falling in love and cheating on each other and bitching about it at the same time, whats not to like. [/sarcasm] Seriously though, it will fail big time, theres no way it could beat the awesome trauma center series. Ubisoft haven't made the greatest games lately, maybe this is just a sign of them needing money, and the only way they know how to get it is to milk the fans for all they've got based on name brand products such as tv shows?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr