Greetings from Holland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Young Predator, Jun 18, 2008.

Jun 18, 2008

Greetings from Holland by Young Predator at 10:21 PM (1,037 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Young Predator
    OP

Newcomer Young Predator Member

Netherlands
    Well, hello everyone.

After being a silent forumer here and realising there is much that I can get out of my R4, I signed up [​IMG]

Im a student living in Holland, and I have my R4 for some time now. Im really into the card and love to play DS.

Well, ill be around here sporadic, but at least I can use the forum to get some information wenn needed.

First thing I would like to fix for my DS is my own custom made skin. I have some nice photos i really would like to have on my DS as a skin.
    So hopefully, you guyz can help me out. I made the photo file a bitmap file and placed it in a theme folder, even changed the name of the file in 'logo' and 'bckgrnd_01' yet it doesnt work. ...

Thanks,

2. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Welcome to the family. Let me know if I can be of any help.

3. Eternal Myst

Member Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

United States
    Welcome to GBATemp!
    Would you like a CupCake [​IMG]

4. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    Greetings and welcome to GBATemp! Oh and the Cupcakes are a lie! Don't trust anyone giving away free bacon or cupcakes here...I still have nightmares with what happened to the last goy who accepted some..

At any rate, the people here are fairly nice and friendly, just a heads up though, there are some trolls and flamers here but not many and also a few look down on the R4 so you may find people giving you some slack over owning one. If your happy wth it, then keep on using it and ignore the people who bash the R4.

5. PBC

Member PBC What!? I can change this??

United States
    Welcome to GBAtemp! Enjoy! Narin is right. Bacon and cupcakes are filled with WII updates and DS bricking. AVOID THEM. Thank you for being From Holland With Love...fhwl [​IMG]

6. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Follow the rules. Research before asking. You'll have a nice relationship with fellow tempers.

[​IMG]

7. berlinka

Member berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Netherlands
    Hi Young Predator. Welcome fellow countryman.
    I own an R4 too and it's a wonderful card, no matter what some people might say.

About the themes. Just look the folder up where the themes are stored. I think there's 12 folders named "Theme01, Theme02, etc." The files in there can be overwritten and then it should work. You can browse through the themes on your R4 using the DS's select button in the R4 startup screen.

You can find very neat premade themes at http://www.ndsthemes.com/

Good luck mate

8. BiscuitCookie

Member BiscuitCookie GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    hey nog een nederlander op gbatemp [​IMG]