KaNiMziE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First tnk to all for this USB Loader

I use Ultimate rev 7.4 USB loader and work very good with around 100 games , but with some ISO I got green screen.
I have Wii 3.2u with cIOScorp rev2 fix, usb2beta3, cISO36 rev 10 and I have HDTV component cable (I try with AV regular cable, same).

Well some Iso like:

Rogue Tropper PAL
Ben 10 PAL
Mario Party 8 PAL
and around 10 mores....

What I need to set ?

I try:
Force NTSC and VidTV on - Green sreen
Force PAL50 and VidTv off - Fleak image
Force PAL60 and VidTv off - Fleak image
Force PAL60 and VidTV on - Audio Work but no image ( but game work)
Force System video - Green screen

Well I try a lot off combination but no luck

KaNiMziE

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if forcing ntsg gives green screen there is nothing you can do except get an ntsc version. Ive had this problem with lots of games and there is NO fix for it sorry. Some games just wont do it

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
if forcing ntsg gives green screen there is nothing you can do except get an ntsc version. Ive had this problem with lots of games and there is NO fix for it sorry. Some games just wont do it

This is not true. I play plenty of PAL games including Rogue Trooper, Pikmin 1 & 2 on my NTSC console. The reason the games aren't working for you is because you dont have the right settings or tools to play the games. I have a WiiKey and none of these games work for me so i have to resort to using Gecko OS 1.9 or any USB Loader that allows auto patching or video patching. Forcing NTSC works for most PAL games but not for a few like Rogue Trooper.

Holdercj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to have this problem on gamma until i realized that I didn't have my wii set up for HDTV 480P, make sure its not set up for just a Standard TV

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When my Wii Music broke, I went to go download it. The PAL version had more seeds, so I went with that one. All the comments said no matter what, it mwouldn't work on a NTSC Wii, whil it worked on a PAL Wii. The same happened to me. On the NTSC version, all the NTSC Wiis work fine with it, but the PAL ones do not. I guess it just some games?

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
bugaveli said:

This is not true. I play plenty of PAL games including Rogue Trooper, Pikmin 1 & 2 on my NTSC console. The reason the games aren't working for you is because you dont have the right settings or tools to play the games. I have a WiiKey and none of these games work for me so i have to resort to using Gecko OS 1.9 or any USB Loader that allows auto patching or video patching. Forcing NTSC works for most PAL games but not for a few like Rogue Trooper.

No this IS true because were not using modchips. And the games that are listed are KNOWN not to force. do some research

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
lithium210 said:
bugaveli said:

No this IS true because were not using modchips. And the games that are listed are KNOWN not to force. do some research

Ive tried this on a wii WITHOUT a modchip. I do know my research very well. In fact, the games i mentioned dont work on my wii with the wiikey. I can load any of those games or ANY PAL game on a softmodded wii with either Gecko OS 1.9 OR the latest revision of USB Loader Gui (using revision 211 at the moment) on an NTSC console. Mine currently has 4.0u on it. I can load these games even if they are scrubbed or not. I just set the options to Auto Patch OR vidpatch and they run perfectly off a usb hdd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple