Hacking Green screen before launching game in USB loader?

flame6753

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, this is really just a cosmetic problem i'm having.

Everytime I launch an iso from my harddrive, I get a green screen for a second before the game launches.

Functionality is no problem, but i don't like the way it looks. It seems unnatural.

I have updated ios and cios and stuff like that since, and I think that may have caused it.

I had the same problem previously with my backup gamecube games, I would get a green screen when using the gc backup launcher everytime I loaded a gamecube disc, and then i downgraded my MIOS, and that problem went away.

Is there a fix for this, its really unsightly.

Dinoguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no fix for this,it is mandatory for it to have the green screen. I believe it has something to do with the visual/graphics, it really isn't a problem.

tiv_puppy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, it's just a buffer of the loader before actually loading the game. It's not unnatural, actually, it's pretty natural. Don't have o worry with it, some games may or may not show it.

flame6753

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
the thing is, i never had this before. Every game I have on my hdd is the same as before, and everytime I used to launch, it would be a black screen. Now, that ive messed with ios, it is green. I know its not mandatory for this reason, and rather its just something that I did, and i want to know if it can be reversed. If not, then its not too bad.

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
flame6753 said:
interesting. Have you ever had a USB channel load without a green screen? It used to be normal for me, and I only recently started getting it.
Yes, with the USB Loader GX official channel.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry, wrong Thread.
In another Thread stands, that the Loader fills the Buffer with 1x0(something like that
wink.gif
) and thats green, so you see a green screen. Some Loader make instead of this green a black one, so you don´t see it.

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
boy2048 said:
Sorry, wrong Thread.
In another Thread stands, that the Loader fills the Buffer with 1x0(something like that
wink.gif
) and thats green, so you see a green screen. Some Loader make instead of this green a black one, so you don´t see it.
Thanks for the explanation!

flame6753

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
laurozza said:
boy2048 said:
Sorry, wrong Thread.
wink.gif
Thanks for the explanation!
that is a good explanation. But I dont use different loaders, I use USB game channels. before, it would show up as black but now it is all green. I have not changed the channels or anything at all, I have only messed with cios.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff