Green - Red Mage in FFTA2 GoL

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by wiequadrat, Jul 26, 2008.

Jul 26, 2008
  1. wiequadrat
    OP

Newcomer wiequadrat Member

Indonesia
    First i just want to say i just started playing it. the save game reads "Lev 11. Luso 12:50:00"

so i'm sorry if i'm mistaken because of there are more advance plot in the game

so here is the thing
    --

i have a vierra from the beginning of the story name Cyrrah.
    default job as white mage and i master the cure.
    i made her a green mage. and master protect and sleep
    then i change her in to fencer and so she can become red mage

to my surprise when i change in to green mage and set the second abilities to red mage, she already has cure and protect
    and when i add weapon to add silence to green mage, the red magic show Cure, Protect and Silence.

when i check the ability info, it shows that the red magic also learn silence along with the green (and probably the same thing with the cure also)

so is this normal ? is that mean that if i learn something from Green and White, the Red will also learn the same spell that it can too.

2. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    it is normal. some class have the same ability of another class. So if you learn it in one class, you will also learn it in the other class. For example "pretend" vieras can be black mages, learn fire for black mage and you will also learn it for red mage (pretend viera can be black mages).

3. Cranberry

Newcomer Cranberry Member

Canada
    Yeah, it's normal.

For example, as a Hume, if you learn a "ara" spell as a Black Mage, you will also have it as a Seer. I was surprised for Seer but not for Red Mage. [​IMG]

4. wiequadrat
    OP

Newcomer wiequadrat Member

Indonesia
    ah so it's normal to have the same spell automatically learn if the other ability can learn it.

thank you for the help then. i haven't got seer yet. but less shocking then when i learn -ara spell.

5. bearbrik

Newcomer bearbrik Member

United States
    this saves me some time winnning up AP
    it seriously takes forever

6. LagunaCid

Member LagunaCid GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Bonus AP UP 3. Yupie yupie

7. begedinnikola

Newcomer begedinnikola Member

Croatia
    Bonus AP definitely rocks. +60 Ap for every quest - NICE!!! I dont think i used another clan privilege since i got this one (except when i couldn't choose this one).