Greek Sony Music Site Hacked

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
It's bad when even I feel bad for Sony. This is totally uncalled for and just getting out of hand. Yes Sony is a soulless corporation, but at the same time they don't deserve this much shit.

Amen and me too...
mellow.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a PS3, but can you purchase points at a store like you can with Nintendo? I know you can use a prepaid credit card, but I was just wondering if there was another option.

Btw, is there any evidence that this is related to the events with geohot? I've seen some people mention that they are linked, but not any actual evidence.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-_-' This is epic fail again. Worst year for sony ever.

JoostinOnline said:
I don't have a PS3, but can you purchase points at a store like you can with Nintendo? I know you can use a prepaid credit card, but I was just wondering if there was another option.

Btw, is there any evidence that this is related to the events with geohot? I've seen some people mention that they are linked, but not any actual evidence.
It is not related to geohot. It's another group of hackers.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:

As far as I know, it's just prepaid cards. No nintendo points or that kind of thing.

And I think it's just hackers just trying to piss them off for all the crap they did.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
Duskye said:
As far as I know, it's just prepaid cards. No nintendo points or that kind of thing.
there are these
Which are prepaid cards yes.

Pretty much the difference is that instead of using points like Nintendo Store Points or Microsoft Points, this uses money. Which is why it has the 50$ on the card.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn it i want PS store open tomorrow i hope they didnt cancel the reopening for a later date btw i said it in many threads before i believe these are black hats not associated with our type of hackers they want to steal personal data and after reading articals that psn data was not en crypted sony was a sitting duck these hackers are CRIMINALS and im sure if they are found justice will be served

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sony makes almost every single kind of electronic device including cameras and TVs. This incident won't hurt them much...

HOWEVER, the group affected are the CONSUMERS (US)

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mad567 said:
QUOTE said:
Sony makes almost every single kind of electronic device including cameras and TVs. This incident won't hurt them much...

Well basicly it will. The companys name is starting to be not a guarantee
I still can't believe that Sony BMG of Greece got hacked... Good thing I never made an account
tongue.gif

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What the hell? Another Sony thing hacked? Is this going to end someday? What is going on here. I think we might now belive that somebody or something is trying to sabotage sony, this is ridiculous.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the things they're attacking seem too be random, I'd say they're trying to attack their name which in the long run will make sony lose money. Whoever this is, they're trying to destroy sony by attempting to agitate their customers. That is a way indeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou