Hacking GreatStone's amiibo cards

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah... Tough question...
I will say that it will depend on my motivation: today, it is still high :)
It is a quite long process to make such cards, so in the long run, I do not know if I will be able to stay committed.

I will see what I can do open a gallery somewhere.

Cheers!
your work is really great, especially the circle badges, which i found those before i ordered the pvc nfc cards, but hopefully those work out great too, just need to figure out the printing and preservation to make them last long

GreatStone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Playing a little bit with Super Smash Bros...

smashbros-01-mario-card-front-en-half@gtn.png smashbros-01-mario-card-front-en-full@gtn.png smashbros-01-mario-card-front-en-big@gtn.png smashbros-01-mario-card-front-jp-full@gtn.png smashbros-card-en-front-01-mario-compc@gtn.png smashbros-card-back-en-symbols@gtn.png smashbros-card-back-en-ball@gtn.png smashbros-card-back-jp-symbols@gtn.png smashbros-01-mario-box-en@gtn.png smashbros-01-mario-badge-front-en@gtn.png smashbros-01-mario-badge-back-en@gtn.png

Last edited by GreatStone,

GreatStone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@tebas707: Note that there are cut marks on each corner. The exterior ones are for "Playing Card" size, the interior ones for "Credit Card" size. It's an all-in-one image :) See "instruction" images at the top of the thread. Or perhaps I screw up the images this time?

D

Deleted User

I'm really loving these cards! And I love that they all have the same matching layout too. Thanks for sharing them.

Wonder if you could possibly do anything with these Skylanders images? I was planning to make my own because unfortunately the current cards out there don't match the current layout that seems to be generally accepted (logo in the corner and half split background). Do you think you could give them a shot? (I had to do the transparency on the Darkslam bowser myself as there isn't a transparent version out there, hope it's decent enough!)
b8da5474bb7d668cc3019b78857c8370.png Dark_Bowser_Art.png dark-turbo-charge-donkey-kong.png Hammer_slam_bowser.png

D

Deleted User

@Jsroberts92 : Here is my tentative on Skylanders, using "traditional" layout, mixing visual from web site and packaging. Is it what you have in mind?

Skylanders SuperChargers
Yes, these look amazing! If you could possibly do a full variant where the character is in front of the background split (as with the smash bros half/full cards) as well, I think you're onto a winner there :D If not, I will take what I can get, as these are already better than half the ones already out there!

Thankyou :)

TiiUU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@GreatStone wow these are really kool. I saw the other guys stuff. It is great too. But you have more to offer in other areas. Is the only difference in the EN JP FR etc the language? And on the back of the Splatoon cards some have some kind of writing on the back. Some do and some dont. Is this on the amiibo boxes somewhere? Is it Splatoon language? Splanguage! What does it mean? Why is it not on all the splat cards? im new so sorry if im not getting it. thanks

Last edited by TiiUU,

Spamming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really love your badges and I plan to use them once my tags arrive. This is a lot to ask, but could you make SSB badges? I understand if you cant as it takes a huge amount of time to do so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi